**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MROC already out!!!??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I might get into it. My biggest issue was I never got any real “how to play” in FF in terms of avoiding enemy attacks besides run around good luck. This MRoC seems to have much easier controls. I’m too lazy to make a Filipino account so I’ll just wait for it to release worldwide.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Guys, enlighten me. I'm not too sure about my understanding of MOBAs (what is a moba and what isn't) but this IS a MOBA right?
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    https://discord.gg/bkNegzC
    Here's UMROC discord if anyone is interested
  • Options

Guys, enlighten me. I'm not too sure about my understanding of MOBAs (what is a moba and what isn't) but this IS a MOBA right?

MFF is a moba. MCOC isn't.
    MROC is
  • Options

MROC is
    Well then...
  • Options

MROC is
    Well then...
    well then I'm dumb. Sorry
  • Options

MROC is
    Well then...
    well then I'm dumb. Sorry
    Nah I ain't talking about you. I just think that he said it ain't a moba but from my understanding (and what some random YouTuber I watched a video of said) it does seem like one
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    this is going to be taken down sooner or later because its not mcoc
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

RU11011 said:

Okay now that I've played it (it's totally out in Australia... Shhhhhh), it's a refreshing experience away from MCOC. Admittedly, the movement is super slow at the start and gameplay can seem clunky, but it's honestly not that bad. Give it a shot with an open mind, not with one biased to MCOC. You may be surprised by how good the game is.

What is the length of a match? That might be the most important factor for me. I mean I can sit down and do a 10-15 min fight but not be engaged in an un-pauable 30 min session.
    Matches are generally 3-5 minutes, maybe even less depending on how good your team is
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    @Ya_Boi_28 i just used an APK, works as smooth as butter
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,070 ★★★★★

So yea. This is very familiar. Lmao. Use much brain power on this? I'd rather have my little symbiote back in my roster.
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

I don't know about using APKs. Usually they're on shady websites and can't be used after the game is updated. Not to mention that the rules of MROC may be similar to MCOC (pretty sure APKs are not allowed). Better to just take the extra steps and download safely, in my opinion.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    RU11011 said:

Unio77 said:

I don't know about using APKs. Usually they're on shady websites and can't be used after the game is updated. Not to mention that the rules of MROC may be similar to MCOC (pretty sure APKs are not allowed). Better to just take the extra steps and download safely, in my opinion.
    Hmm? APKs are just the package, nothing wrong with them, at least if they are not modified.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 576 ★★
    Movement seems to slow for me and they just copied over many elements from Mcoc. Not my type of game.
  • Options
    SparkAlot said:

RU11011 said:

Unio77 said:

Hmm? APKs are just the package, nothing wrong with them, at least if they are not modified.
    Oh, don't mind me then, I'm dumb. But it might fall under third-party apps or something. Basically I'm just saying to stick to the regular play store if you're paranoid like me
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★
    Small update.

• Options

Small update.

*Looks at patch notes* Sorcerer Supreme got nerfed.
    *Cries*
    *Realises that they nerfed the gear that doesn't affect me. Laughs*
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    feels like a brawl stars kinda game. sub five min games. 3v3 real-time brawler with objectives. doesn't seem too bad, but mcoc and mroc are very different
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    I tried MROC and I was really enjoying the combat and the whole customisation system. Unfortunately it keeps crashing and now I can't play a single match.
    Any suggestions or tips?
    Also, is there any news of when they r opening servers in new places,etc ?
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    if only it could global release sooner
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

if only it could global release sooner

True that.
  • Options

I was initially disappointed but now I'm enjoying the game a lot. I already have a 1100 rated Iron man maxed out at rank 2. This is the maximum you can upgrade a character to, hope they make the next tier of catalysts available a lot sooner. The gold issue has gotta be fixed too. Once you get 3 star gear, gold becomes so scarce.

Doesn't seem too bad for me. I'm still at around 9k gold, which I think is quite a lot, even after an R2 Level 20 Sorcerer Supreme. I don't see a lot of R2 Iron Mans though, probably because everyone thought he was bad day 1.
  • Options
    I feel like there is no point in playing on this beta, because all your progress is gonna get deleted anyways
  • Options

I feel like there is no point in playing on this beta, because all your progress is gonna get deleted anyways

A lot of people are saying the progress would be saved, and since you can purchase gear crates, I'm guessing that the progress would save.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Carrying over as of right now. Progress is also limited currently. It's actually pretty fun