**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 6 nodes 104 and 111

Whatever path you want to call it nodes 104 and 111 in map 6 don't work correctly sometimes. These are increased power gain nodes without special 3 being active. The special 3 isn't listed as being active. Randomly the special 3 will be active without being listed in the node description. So somedays you can push them to full power without worrying and other days you're in trouble. I don't care either way but would like some consistency please. It's costing me resources and not real thrilled about that.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    No it because if ther take down the global node down rigth before the boss ther won’t hav a sp3 but if the mb right before the boss stil is op ther wil Hav a sp3 ative
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    I’m sure it’s due to the global node
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

Dismay shouldn't affect that. There's no special 3 listed on the node. I've had this happen before but it was earlier in the AQ week. Nothing like eating a special 3 when you shouldn't have.

Dismay shouldn't affect that. There's no special 3 listed on the node. I've had this happen before but it was earlier in the AQ week. Nothing like eating a special 3 when you shouldn't have.
    The global node from the Figth just before the main boss not hard to understand

GLOBAL NODE
    You are right dismay was the honor rewards. Don't exactly remember today's global, don't think it had anything to do with the fight. Days 1-4 special 3 wasn't active, today it wasn't listed as active and they used their special.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

GLOBAL NODE
    You are right dismay was the honor rewards. Don't exactly remember today's global, don't think it had anything to do with the fight. Days 1-4 special 3 wasn't active, today it wasn't listed as active and they used their special.
    Are you even listening? They’re talking about the global node, not the modifier. The global node comes from tile 108, which applies the class Ascendency and the special 3 active node. Sometimes it will be down before you do your fights, other times it won’t be down yet.
    Edeuink said:

GLOBAL NODE
    Are you even listening? They’re talking about the global node, not the modifier. The global node comes from tile 108, which applies the class Ascendency and the special 3 active node. Sometimes it will be down before you do your fights, other times it won’t be down yet.
    Yes I'm listening. I understand what you are saying but the node itself doesn't list that the special 3 is active. Regardless of whether or not the global is down. I honestly didn't check the global but I checked the node I was on. Next time I'll check if the global was down. It's doubtful that it was since I'm usually one of the first to move but anything is possible. I appreciate what you are saying but shouldn't the node you are on list if the special 3 is active regardless of the global? Just saying if it's the global shouldn't the current node update as active?. I will double check the global next time but I'm still not sold. Thanks.

The red skull giv this so if you’re allicen get the that’s node and take this down there for none wil use a sp3 unles it said one node