New 5* Crytal Offer per class

Comments

• SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    So if I buy the mutant crystal and wait till December will archangel, psylocke and iceman be in there @Kabam Miike

Yep! If you'd like to wait a bit for a chance at a champ being added to the Crystal, you can do that.

Just bought the mystic one. Really hope you’re right on this, I’m asking for a refund if I don’t see any when I spin next month

• VartoxVartox Member Posts: 202
    Mahvel wrote: »
    So if I buy the mutant crystal and wait till December will archangel, psylocke and iceman be in there @Kabam Miike

Yep! If you'd like to wait a bit for a chance at a champ being added to the Crystal, you can do that.

This was pretty important info that probably should have been available when the offer first came out.

He just said you can wait, never said that the new champs will be added to it
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I want to dupe my sl but if I dupe IM again or get IP I would probably quit the game so I don't spend more money
    I thought the same thing and not to mention hulkbuster, civil warrior or rocket. Only other somewhat champ would be ultron

Hey man Rocket is nice if you use him right
  • nebneb Member Posts: 453 ★★★
    Don't worry, I'm sure Iron fist will be in there next month
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Member Posts: 159
    110 euros over here...
  • R4GER4GE Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Vartox wrote: »
    Mahvel wrote: »

This was pretty important info that probably should have been available when the offer first came out.

He just said you can wait, never said that the new champs will be added to it
    He did say they would be
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    110 EU for a random crappy character? LMAO!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The Crystals include all of the Champions in the Basic 5-Star Featured Crystal! It does not have a sub-featured Pool. So, you will not be able to get Nebula, Cable, Hyperion etc. in these Crystals.

If you purchase now and wait until that champ is in the basic crystal will they be eligible then ?
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Member Posts: 927 ★★★

All 3 are in it now. I passed AA and got Iceman
    edited September 2017
    repost deleted
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Member Posts: 159
    KhanMedina wrote: »

You for real ? Miike just said they weren't
  • patel3186patel3186 Member Posts: 47
    I am hoping we are not getting screwed over for waiting for champ to be gets added @Kabam Miike or I will be requesting refund
    edited September 2017

in 4 star. Idk about 5s
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Member Posts: 89
    Cannot purchase it. Tried hard restarting app. Same thing jg6rnenh6e98.png
  • G0311G0311 Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    o7hdn1cqzrhk.png
  • R4GER4GE Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

in 4 star. Idk about 5s
    Probably should have been clear on that than, being that this is a thread about the 5* offer
    Does anyone know if the punisher or pun 2099 will be in 5 or 4 star bundle?
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Member Posts: 215
    edited September 2017
    t5ngkkohugys.png

Do you use iphone?

(Edit) Nevermind. saw the comment Canadian Dollars.
  • Superman69Superman69 Member Posts: 534 ★★★

Are you a 100% Sure on this? If someone buys a mystic one, for example, and opens it next month, will it include Doctor Voodoo and Ghost rider?

If so, then is it the same for normal 5* crystals as well? Like if i get one from shards now (i mean i CLICK buy one using 10k shards) but don't open it, would i get the newer champions when i open it or only the ones from when i bought it?
    t5ngkkohugys.png

Do you use iphone?

Nope Samsung s8. Thats crazy if ios, users are being charged more.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Member Posts: 400 ★★★

SO that means that next months champs will be in this class crystal if we buy and wait?

I just want to confirm
  • VartoxVartox Member Posts: 202
    edited September 2017
    G0311 wrote: »
    t5ngkkohugys.png

Do you use iphone?

Nope Samsung s8. Thats crazy if ios, users are being charged more.

I'm using samsung s8 and was $99.99 and it worked.
  • J4148J4148 Member Posts: 3
    Aqe86rtv22abh.png
    ny idea why this is coming up? I haven't purchased it and I'm trying to but that keeps coming up. I've restarted the game multiple times and that still comes up.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Do these crystals count towards SA

Did you see pun 2099, id there a list somewhere that shows us what the normal chracters im 5 star are?
  • VavasourVavasour Member Posts: 258
    n19m4fbh7u49.jpg
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »

Did you see pun 2099, id there a list somewhere that shows us what the normal chracters im 5 star are?

He was refering to the 4* crystal which has all three in it already as basics. The 5* does not.
    R4GE wrote: »

in 4 star. Idk about 5s
    Probably should have been clear on that than, being that this is a thread about the 5* offer

That's what second post was for
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Member Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    @Kabam Miike Here's an interesting question... do these class specific crystals work like a Premium Hero Crystal in that if you buy one now and wait until certain champions get added to the basic pool, will those champions then be available in this class specific crystal?

Edit: didn't see that Miike already answered this
  • jarredsaylesjarredsayles Member Posts: 14

Are you sure? They've never worked like that before!!!