**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War matchmaking

Did anyone else’s alliance enlist for war and now says we didn’t place. Are we really starting the season off this way ?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    Any image that your alliance enlisted ?
    Pass that on to Support.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    mine was all good
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Weird it corrected it self after a hour or so .
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 said:

Great!
  • Options

Mainer123 said:

Great!
    Yes very good. I was worried we were going to have another dog and pony season.
  • Options
    Mainer123 said:

So at the time that Enlistment Closes and matchmaking Begins (which Matching could take several hours to do), if you go look at the 2nd Tab and it shows Enlistment Not Available, that is CORRECT.
    And even after you find a match, that tab will still show Not Available until a full 4 hours after the Matching began, no matter when it was yours had found a Match.

Also could be a DISPLAY-ONLY REFRESH issue if the Matching Time starts while you are already in the game, or if Match had been Found while you are in game.
    Closing and restarting game would be best first step before claiming there is some major problem with AW again.
  • Options

Mainer123 said:

So at the time that Enlistment Closes and matchmaking Begins (which Matching could take several hours to do), if you go look at the 2nd Tab and it shows Enlistment Not Available, that is CORRECT.
    And even after you find a match, that tab will still show Not Available until a full 4 hours after the Matching began, no matter when it was yours had found a Match.

Also could be a DISPLAY-ONLY REFRESH issue if the Matching Time starts while you are already in the game, or if Match had been Found while you are in game.
    Closing and restarting game would be best first step before claiming there is some major problem with AW again.
    I did all of that stuff before I asked here. It wasn’t any of that stuff This wasn’t the same ole basic refresh stuff But thanks anyways