**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who’s the missing champ holding you back from a piece of content?

13»

Comments

• Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108
    edited August 2020
    5* human torch would be amazing , I already have 5* aegon , nf, and doom - that would be for the abyss
    would like to dupe my aegon naturally, though I do have a gem that he can have

5* the hood, so I can use my ghost in act 6

I would also like claire and quake
  • Options
    JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    5 Star Wasp for my synergy
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    GHOST. GHOST. GHOST. GHOST. GHOST. GHOST. GHOST. I have no worthy r4 5 stars because my luck is trash and with ghost, I can instantly take her up to r4 with my resources. I have no 4* or 5* tech champs leveled up and because of that I'm stuck on 5.3.2.
  • Options
    But we can all agree BG's luck is the worst thing we've ever seen. Give that man a 5* AEGON.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

But we can all agree BG's luck is the worst thing we've ever seen. Give that man a 5* AEGON.

That man needs it AND deserves it. His crystal openings just make me depressed at this point. 😂
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Unitman
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Torch. Have one path of AByss left and the 5* would make my life easier.

Have you been using a 4*? I’ve only cleared path 1, and I’m getting tired of waiting.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Human Torch. I got 3/4 Abyss Horsemen down, just one more
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Claire voyant for V5 Aegon for LOL exploration and abyss
  • Options
    Etjama said:

That man needs it AND deserves it. His crystal openings just make me depressed at this point. 😂
    I just read his comments and if I see one comment saying BG's luck is horrible I won't watch it because I'll be depressed and then ill drop a like and leave.