**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Herald difficult side quest time limit?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Do the Herald difficulty side quests have a time limit? I got called away in middle of a boss fight- was going to go back in, but when I went back the whole quest had finished. I knew it was due to change over to the next one but figured it would let me finish the one I was already in first? Feels like such a waste😫

Comments

• Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Yes... you have 24 hours from when it starts.
  • Options
    So it will change over/stop if you’re in the middle of a quest? Seems strange- you usually get the chance to finish a quest you’ve started/used resources to start?

For reference I ran about 14 today for the 6 star shards and was interrupted during my last one. Had been in the quest about ten minutes and was at the boss.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

So it will change over/stop if you’re in the middle of a quest? Seems strange- you usually get the chance to finish a quest you’ve started/used resources to start?

For reference I ran about 14 today for the 6 star shards and was interrupted during my last one. Had been in the quest about ten minutes and was at the boss.

if you start a daily quest when it rolls over to the next daily quest it will kick you out. I assume this happened around 10am for you.
  • Options
    It was 19:00 my time
  • Options
    Aldac said:

What timezone ? Is that Europe (or Eastern Europe, depending on Daylight Savings usage ?) If so, that's around when roll-over is.

1pm US-NY (11am US Pacific)
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yeah the side quest kicks you out when it expires/changes to the next one.
    Unlucky.

You look familiar...
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    What if Kabam can make all the bosses quest available everyday but you get one orb per day. You can choose which boss to fight everyday. This Herald Difficulty is roster specific. Some people just need to wait 6 days to go in to fight a specific boss and it's a bit overwhelming to do 6 orbs at one go.

• Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117

Aldac said:

What timezone ? Is that Europe (or Eastern Europe, depending on Daylight Savings usage ?) If so, that's around when roll-over is.

1pm US-NY (11am US Pacific)
    That’s Eastern Europe. GMT it’s at 18:00.