**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is better in your opinion.... ghost or quake?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

DarthPhal said:

Which one is Kabam afraid to release as a 6*?

Which one is Kabam afraid to release as a 5*? Yeah warmachine
    Joe Fixit
    too bad he's a six star...
    so is war machine
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    The only thing I know if u have these two champs u have literally won the video game.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost is better for all the content she can do (Which is like 95% of the game) as she does it much faster, Quake is better for everything else (Obviously.) I prefer Ghost
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Hey Karatemike415 love your videos keep up the good content buddy.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Take a good guess.
  • Options
    Rickroll_123Rickroll_123 Posts: 32

Take a good guess.

I’ve seen ur videos...beast mate and yh I think quake is better as well just wanted to see what people thought.
  • Options
    Rickroll_123Rickroll_123 Posts: 32

Quake is BETTER in most situations - unless there's True Strike, Brute Force, or a passive power gain.

There's absolutely no way to deny that. It's a fact. She ends the match without touching the opponent and both power bars remain at 0%.

However, Ghost can handle almost anything in the game as well, unless faced with an Armor Break - and is much more fun to use.

Love ur videos as well! Although I thought considering the new rank 3 ghost gameplay u posted I thought u preferred her ;)
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i don't think at this point the question to ask is "who's better", but "how much better is quake", and the answer is WAY better
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    or is better
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Has anybody managed to use Quake and take down showdown Silver Surfer?

I've only seen a video of Ghost doing it.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

DRAGOLA said:

I never played one of them, but I just want to get ghost cause it's so much easier to use her as I guess

I think if you can learn one of them pretty easily, you can learn the other. not because they have similar playstyles, but because you can learn new champs easily. for me, I got quake much earlier and learned her pretty easily. quite a while later, I got a quake and learned her pretty easily.
    You learnt quake twice?