**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tile isn't moving.

I'm stuck here in this quest act 5.3.4. I want to go left but I can't because even though tap it, it doesn’t move. I've tried at least 50 times and even quit and restart it. But nothing seems to work out. It responds to my tap, but then just stays still. Please look into it.

Comments

• Looks like you are re-exploring them. If originally had a Gate Key lock there, it is re-locked again if you want to explore it a 2nd time. But it’s just that it doesn’t show you it is locked again.

You need additional keys in order to replay same paths again after originally exploring them all. You can ask Kabam for some more keys if you are done with them all, in order to replay them again.
  • Sourav47007Sourav47007 Posts: 56

Looks like you are re-exploring them. If originally had a Gate Key lock there, it is re-locked again if you want to explore it a 2nd time. But it’s just that it doesn’t show you it is locked again.

You need additional keys in order to replay same paths again after originally exploring them all. You can ask Kabam for some more keys if you are done with them all, in order to replay them again.

How can I get more keys? Will Kabam just give it to me?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Looks like you are re-exploring them. If originally had a Gate Key lock there, it is re-locked again if you want to explore it a 2nd time. But it’s just that it doesn’t show you it is locked again.

How can I get more keys? Will Kabam just give it to me?
    If you've 100% it yea just contact kabam support and they will send your account some
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    What's the purpose of these key gates? I have not started 5.3 exploration so idk.