**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 4 no answer for hulkbuster

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    This guy was a pain for v4 100%, you can bomb with wolvie since when bleed is applied you gain some attack, but I guess revs are the key here. I personally just attacked into his block til he died with vision.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Revives are the answer.

ding ding ding
    this is kinda why I didn't like v4 exploration, especially the last quest. the pool of 1* is incredibly limited and it's kinda boring using old champs for me. also, the nodes arent very helpful
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I don't have a Hulk OG for caustic temper path.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Unpopular opinion: Im not really a fan of v5. Its probably one of my least favourites next to v1. V4 however is my favourite excpect the the whole 1* hulk
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Even with a 1*hulk + boosts I STILL had to revive 2 or 3 times on that path. So stupid.
  • KyuffKyuff Posts: 43
    I like V4 for getting to use my 1-4 star champions.
    It allows me to level up champs for specific paths.
    A luxury I cannot afford with my 5* and 6*.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Could you please do something with that Hulkbuster? I mean he was the old version when V4 came out.

Now, newcomers will have to face the new buff of him which is a pain (the shock damage).

Maybe make him back to the old version just for that V4?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I mean....at least it isn't costly to use Pots for a 1*. Lol.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    What a fortunate that I already explored Variant 4&3 before Hulkbuster and Magneto buffed.....
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    This is a very touchy subject for kabam.for many many reasons.

1. If they remove HB or placed the older version of him or another champ. People then will ask for comoensation

2. If they sell or giveout free 1* Hulk to all summoners, then people will ask for compensation.

3. If they leave it the weight, and just use unitman to finish those path, then no comp will be asked LOL.

I wished kabam would have just prevented this whole issue by the problem first arrived then they wouldnt be in this predicament.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited August 2020
    nevermind
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Starz said:

Quake?

one star restriction lol
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    That HB sucks, but not even one of top two fights in that quest (Mordo, Magik). If they were to adjust/fix anything first thing should be there’s only one champ eligible to (reasonably) fight two whole paths, and that champ doesn’t regen or have anything to help their sustainability. So if they tinker that should be first thing they adjust.

They should add node that allows other champs to get fury on caustic temper. Or maybe add 1* heimdall/Angela/Hela to the pool. Or make 1* colossus like the others, that could help too.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Unpopular opinion: Im not really a fan of v5. Its probably one of my least favourites next to v1. V4 however is my favourite excpect the the whole 1* hulk

Absolutely agree. There's more than a few questionable fights in V5 that require specific, highly ranked characters. Other thing is that it rewards the attacker minimally. It's nowhere close to V2 & V3 in rewarding you for bringing the right champs.