**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

World record for item use during season war

2»

Comments

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Uh... guys you are forgetting that timeouts also count as deaths. While it would take a very, very longtime... all these deaths could actually be done itemless by someone desperately trying to use Corvus cheese very ineffectively.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The highest tier I have played is only Tier 5, thus I can't comment those in Tier 1. Yet even in Tier 5 it is quite tough not to use boosts especially when dealing with bosses in the final section. Yes my full team still can survive without any revive but I think it is quite unlikely for me if boosts are not allowed.
  • Options
    The_CROWNThe_CROWN Posts: 51
    Reference said:

The highest tier I have played is only Tier 5, thus I can't comment those in Tier 1. Yet even in Tier 5 it is quite tough not to use boosts especially when dealing with bosses in the final section. Yes my full team still can survive without any revive but I think it is quite unlikely for me if boosts are not allowed.

It's really tough and when stubborn comes it's mind killing. Taking too much block damage at times.
  • Options

Uh... guys you are forgetting that timeouts also count as deaths. While it would take a very, very longtime... all these deaths could actually be done itemless by someone desperately trying to use Corvus cheese very ineffectively.

There is one more gully99 she regens. Back to 50% if less than20% health
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

The_CROWN said:

there shouldn’t be items in war

Wow that's impossible
    if you have the skill, or piggyback routes, you could do it itemless.

at the minimum, no revives.
    That won’t work in tier 1, speaking as someone playing in a tier 1 ally, there’s almost always item use, not necessarily due to screw ups, with stubborn you take a lot of block damage. Now I’d be all for a complete aw rework where maps tactics etc are changed to be more manageable and then ban items, but the current map just isn’t realistic for that, I’ve had 3 wars on this new map where I haven’t needed to heal (excluding off season) and I have one of the lower item uses of my ally
    Agreed
  • Options
    EB54 said:

516/30=17.2 deaths per person. That’s almost 5 revives each. This blows my mind.
    I’d love to see the in game msg that shows individual kills.

Really it blew my mind too when i saw this and many are saying this is fake. Huhh
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

You can keep killing the game to increase the death count .. may be they had a bet or something

Hahahah nothing like that they might be using corvus's death immunity
  • Options
    Plantesan said:

I mean, if Kabam’ goal is to limit the amount of full map clears, that would be the to-the-point option to consider, right?

To OP post, holy smokes!

Hahah
  • Options

The_CROWN said:

Wow that's impossible

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lvernon15 said:

The_CROWN said:

Wow that's impossible

That won’t work in tier 1, speaking as someone playing in a tier 1 ally, there’s almost always item use, not necessarily due to screw ups, with stubborn you take a lot of block damage. Now I’d be all for a complete aw rework where maps tactics etc are changed to be more manageable and then ban items, but the current map just isn’t realistic for that, I’ve had 3 wars on this new map where I haven’t needed to heal (excluding off season) and I have one of the lower item uses of my ally
    Fine. But are revives really needed?
    you shouldn't be dying. If you die, yes. If not, no
    Define 'shouldn't' in that instance.

In that specific instance. Should they not die as in 'the paths are easy, so they shouldn't die' or is it more of 'they are skilled, so they shouldn't die'.
    they are skilled, so they shouldn't die
    So how much of this is from espero in higher level war

Or are both of you still in act 5
    Really enlightenment for those two they think tier 1 is joke
  • Options
    AGYAAT said:

It's good idea to show your overall alliance's skills, only if item are not allowed in war so no one can heal or revive then do as much as exploration as you can without items for points(deciding factor for victory) yeah then war map also need a complete rework than it's doesn't matter you are in tire 1 or tire 10

But this is not good for kabam's business😅

It's impossible to breakfree from section1 itself in tier 1 if it's itemless
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Wow they suck
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The_CROWN said:

Wow that's impossible

If we dropped defensive tactics, and didn't allow item use or boosts, war would be much better. Kabam will never do that though. Item use is an alliance quest for a reason lol.