**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One of the best ever Arena Grinding Event

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
Kudos Kabam for this Greater Legend Event Celebration Arena Event. We need more of such events.

Guys and girls who need 5* especially all the new players, get your grinding on

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Erocks said:

Agreed! Rewards are pretty great and everyone can do them - it took me about 60 rounds to get to 1m. Making this more common would be a great move from Kabam... although we know that's not happening...

Absolutely. I hardly grind arena. But for this event I did, not only I got good amount of shards but also helped me collecting units and battlechips too
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Kabam, please make this 2 Star Arena a permanent content. Please do it for your lovely customers.
  • Options
    amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Mine was a 5* maw, it was a new 5* and i appreciate all the battlechips and units.
    So it was good for me after all
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Or just modify arena.

This event was pretty dope though.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Yeah I only have 8 max 2* and it was a fairly easy grind.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I was more excited for the collector crystals than the shards. Not even to try get 1* Hulk, I'm just a weirdo that wants every 2* champ
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    They had another one similar where you grind using 2 stars. I know some better be glad Kabam is giving out 2 stars crystal's, because some folks done sold all of there's.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I was more excited for the collector crystals than the shards. Not even to try get 1* Hulk, I'm just a weirdo that wants every 2* champ

i still don’t have my Kamala or Quake
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

i still don’t have my Kamala or Quake
    nooo, you get your Groot at least?
    I still don't have Beast 💔
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Just got mine done in 59 rounds.