Options

One of the best ever Arena Grinding Event

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
Kudos Kabam for this Greater Legend Event Celebration Arena Event. We need more of such events.

Guys and girls who need 5* especially all the new players, get your grinding on

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Erocks said:

Agreed! Rewards are pretty great and everyone can do them - it took me about 60 rounds to get to 1m. Making this more common would be a great move from Kabam... although we know that's not happening...

Absolutely. I hardly grind arena. But for this event I did, not only I got good amount of shards but also helped me collecting units and battlechips too
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Kabam, please make this 2 Star Arena a permanent content. Please do it for your lovely customers.
  • Options
    amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Mine was a 5* maw, it was a new 5* and i appreciate all the battlechips and units.
    So it was good for me after all
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Or just modify arena.

This event was pretty dope though.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Yeah I only have 8 max 2* and it was a fairly easy grind.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I was more excited for the collector crystals than the shards. Not even to try get 1* Hulk, I'm just a weirdo that wants every 2* champ
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    They had another one similar where you grind using 2 stars. I know some better be glad Kabam is giving out 2 stars crystal's, because some folks done sold all of there's.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★

I was more excited for the collector crystals than the shards. Not even to try get 1* Hulk, I'm just a weirdo that wants every 2* champ

i still don’t have my Kamala or Quake
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

i still don’t have my Kamala or Quake
    nooo, you get your Groot at least?
    I still don't have Beast 💔
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Just got mine done in 59 rounds.