As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

Rank up roulette

13

Comments

  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 16,913 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 4
    i think I just died holy
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 16,913 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 4
    HI_guys said:

    Hazzalec1 said:

    Great idea. Number 4 is the best, clearly.

    Stop being a noob. You clear have no idea how act 6 attack values are. My option has more utilities
    you picked the same number
  • MauledMauled Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 4
    I may have to jump on the band wagon after Nova goes up this week 😂
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Mystery champ 3
    Game changer
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 16,913 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 4
    Ab_Samad said:

    Game changer

    Quake is a game changer
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 624 ★★★
    Why are people still choosing 4 after the reveal...cruel, cruel people 😂
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 624 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

    And now for the big reveal...


    @Qfury
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 16,913 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 4
    A_NAZ said:

    A_NAZ said:

    And now for the big reveal...


    @Qfury
    You wanted anything but 4 didn’t you
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 624 ★★★


    You wanted anything but 4 didn’t you

    Pretty much 😂

    My alliance wanted quake to force me to learn her play style.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Mystery champ 4
    NOOOOOO!
    feels bad man, you had quake & colossus as options

    RIP
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 624 ★★★
    Etjama said:


    Could I have been more right and wrong at the same time?

    You’ve learnt some valuable lessons at least:
    Never follow your own instinct
    Never follow @SpideyFunko’s instinct
    Just do what @Thicco_Mode does
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Qfury said:

    NOOOOOO!
    feels bad man, you had quake & colossus as options

    RIP

    I’ll be doing another rank up alongside him that should make up for it 👀



  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,536 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 5
    A_NAZ said:

    I cant understand why people choose 4 over 5. Its possibly the worst champ he could rank

    You don’t understand how accurate this is...
    Thats what ive been saying the whole time tho. Possibly insane dmg and possibly those immunities people need to start listening to me :s
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 624 ★★★

    A_NAZ said:

    I cant understand why people choose 4 over 5. Its possibly the worst champ he could rank

    You don’t understand how accurate this is...
    Thats what ive been saying the whole time tho. Possibly insane dmg and possibly those immunities people need to start listening to me :s
    You were possibly spot on and people should possibly start listening to you
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,536 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 5
    This is great proof of flock mentality. Someone voted 4 first and people saw this and jumped on. 5 was clearly his best option as i possibly knew he wasnt a fan of 3s playstyle. Oh you silly gooses
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 624 ★★★
    I hope modok is the mvp for book 2/act 7
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Mystery champ 4
    A_NAZ said:

    Qfury said:

    NOOOOOO!
    feels bad man, you had quake & colossus as options

    RIP

    I’ll be doing another rank up alongside him that should make up for it 👀



    Good choice.

  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 16,913 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 4
    A_NAZ said:

    Etjama said:


    Could I have been more right and wrong at the same time?

    You’ve learnt some valuable lessons at least:
    Never follow your own instinct
    Never follow @SpideyFunko’s instinct
    Just do what @Thicco_Mode does
    my instincts are good from time to time.

    No one believed me when I said anthem would be bad, but lo and behold it was
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,844 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 3
    im a damn prophet
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,844 ★★★★★
    Mystery champ 3
    A_NAZ said:

    Etjama said:


    Could I have been more right and wrong at the same time?

    You’ve learnt some valuable lessons at least:
    Never follow your own instinct
    Never follow @SpideyFunko’s instinct
    Just do what @Thicco_Mode does
    follow me into the night
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 624 ★★★
    Aayush19 said:

    Oh no. We chose the worst?



    I’m fine. No really...I’m fine.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mystery champ 5
    My roulette post got deleted for no reason oof. But modok is still a solid R2 champ!

Sign In or Register to comment.