**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unexpected R3 champions

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, I want to start this post by saying that this is a game, and as such, it's supposed to be funny.

These so called tier lists from youtubers or so, as informative as they are, sometimes just force us to stop having fun when you like one champ but you don't think is "worth" to use the resources and rank him up.

I don't like that cause I go to the game to have fun Period.

That said, which 6 stars r3 champions did you find at AW or in an alliance mate that were totally unexpected??

I myself own spider man stealth an sasquatch as r3 champions, sasquatch being kind of unexpected since it's not even close to be top 5 mystics, but I love that dude.

Also in AW I have actually seen Mr fantastic, emma frost, Mister sinister and spider gwen. How about you?

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Ajisdope said:

I’m really thinking about rank three of my duped Cull

Same. I go back and forth about it everyday
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

If I could, I would rank 3 a six star Kamala Khan. So much fun

😂
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Respect
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

I would take any of these to R3 if I had them as 6-stars with* their respective T5CC:

1) Red Hulk
    2) Gwenpool
    3) OG Thor
    4) OG Vision

Several r3 rulks in my ally. Hes such an underrated champ. Hes one of the most used champs in aw thruout the ally
    ya rulk is great
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Does Rulk need a dupe? I know it's helpful but is it necessary? I'm considering an R2 on my 6*
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Does Rulk need a dupe? I know it's helpful but is it necessary? I'm considering an R2 on my 6*

Doesn't need it but it is useful occasionally. It gives him a percentage of incinerate and physical resitance per heat charge. Only really needed when there are passive incinerates like mephisto's aura. Not remotely necessary for what you'd use him for mostly
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I had a real tough time deciding between taking Warlock or Mysterio to r3. I ended up choosing Warlock because Mysterio isn’t awakened and I couldn’t find any videos of a 6/3 Mysterio. But he will absolutely be my next tech r3.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Seen a r3 red hulk in war. I'm considering taking squirrel girl to r3 but she needs high sig and kabam have been stingy with 6* Sig stones. Have a r3 g2099 but I'm pretty sure she's a common choice for tech