**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop asking for a black panther buff.

NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
Honouring Chadwick Boseman isn’t asking for a champion buff to give us in game benefits. If anything it’s quite disrespectful that a lot of people only want benefits in a game due to the death of Chadwick Boseman. Everyone should mourn his death properly without asking for anything. If you guys really want to honour his death, donate to a cancer charity, and help save other lives

Comments

• mmadvicemmadvice Posts: 1
    #buffblackpanther
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    I've wanted him buffed for quite a while now. Why can't I vote to buff him for the next rework cycle after Gambit and Falcon's Update buff? We haven't had a skill champion reworked yet and I don't really care for Karnak.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Savage said:

I've wanted him buffed for quite a while now. Why can't I vote to buff him for the next rework cycle after Gambit and Falcon's Update buff? We haven't had a skill champion reworked yet and I don't really care for Karnak.

well i still think its kinda disrespectful anyways to even ask for it now, even if they do it later. ask about it later.
  • Savage said:

You can, but that wasn't the point of this thread
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Black panther has always been on the list for a buff by alot of players.
    However this should not be associated with honouring him imo. Its distasteful.
    1000% agree with this post
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Savage said:

well i still think its kinda disrespectful anyways to even ask for it now, even if they do it later. ask about it later.
    Who said I was asking for a buff now? The next rework is in December. Nothing disrespectful about wanting a bad champ to become good. If anything reworking Black Panther Civil War into a good champion would cement his legacy in the MCU inside of this game. Whenever people would hear the words "Black Panther" they could practically worship him like Doom and Corvus lovers do.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Bruh the buff black panther posts all died down. You are posting this late and bringing back the topic :(

he didn’t post it late. He posted it last month.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    OP is 100% correct. Honoring his death is not buffing his character. That’s stupid, distasteful to ask for and childish.

You don’t need to donate to a charity for cancer, that would be noble, but don’t ask to buff a character he played for YOUR benefit when the man died.

Maybe when they honor his death in Black Panther 2 we can ask for a buff then; but the day he died? Wow.