**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 compensation timeline

Are we going to be informed about this at all? Where’s the transparency with this new nerf waves!? How is it gonna scale with whichever time we completed act 6?

Comments

• Options
    They are still working on it. They have stated this before.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Before December
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mcord117 said:

I don’t think people should be banking on compensation.

but they've already stated that compensation is coming. so banking on it is a certainty.

also side note, since the Champion fight adjustments and more specifically (and especially) the changes to 6.3 and 6.4 this week ... no one who completes Act 6 since will receive compensation.

it takes a while to identify those people who even qualify let alone figure out the "what" in what makes compensation appropriate.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Mcord117 said:

but they've already stated that compensation is coming. so banking on it is a certainty.

also side note, since the Champion fight adjustments and more specifically (and especially) the changes to 6.3 and 6.4 this week ... no one who completes Act 6 since will receive compensation.

it takes a while to identify those people who even qualify let alone figure out the "what" in what makes compensation appropriate.
    There is a differnce between "banking on something" and knowing that something is coming. There is another phrase, dont count your chickens before they hatch. You know some rewards are coming, the phrases mean dont get your hopes up and count on larger than may come.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Mcord117 said:

There is a differnce between "banking on something" and knowing that something is coming. There is another phrase, dont count your chickens before they hatch. You know some rewards are coming, the phrases mean dont get your hopes up and count on larger than may come.
    ahhhh ... well i'm not from those parts so i didn't get the reference lol ... thanks mate
  • Options
    i think we'll see two stages of it ... Champion fight compensation and then Act 6 compensation as a whole. that would make the most sense .. since they treated these two things pretty separately.
  • Options
    JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    They've announced that their taking their time to work on Act 6 and compensation will be discussed/given once all the changes have been made
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    edited August 2020
    Mcord117 said:

You have no idea how much we spent to complete act 6, especially for those who had almost completed act 6.
    This is particularly important to find out before the nerf takes place. if we are compensated the same with those who probably did just one run, then there’s no point chasing over 100% exploration.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Mcord117 said:

You have no idea how much we spent to complete act 6, especially for those who had almost completed act 6.
    This is particularly important to find out before the nerf takes place. if we are compensated the same with those who probably did just one run, then there’s no point chasing over 100% exploration.
    If act 6 is difficult enough that you're actually bothered what compensation is going to be given for it, you shouldn't be trying to finish anything at all until all the changes are final. The only people that should even be messing with Act 6 at all right now are people that are chipping away at paths either item less or at least for stash items. Really no point to even doing that unless you're very close to finishing. You're never gonna get back what it takes to make a push to finish
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Take all the time yoou need kabam, as long as you give me say 50k 6stars shards. I'll be waiting.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Mcord117 said:

Spending is a choice and you aren't forced to do it. It's going to be there until the game ends. Wait until you have better counters and champs or 6*'s.