**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock Vs Guillotine 2099

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
In any poll and in the community in general warlock seem to be getting a lot of love and g99 doesn't seem to exist,people really don't talk about her, I have even seen a few people call her underrated, don't get me wrong, they are both great champions, but what I just don't understand is the fact that g99 does almost everything warlock does,but still yet g99 is always swept under the rug.
They both have armor,degen,heal block,high sustainability,power control(g99's is even better),regen(which g99 does way better) and both are good at defence
The only thing I think warlock has going that G99 don't have is his armor breaks,bleed,shock, and a little bit of AAR that goes unnoticed and I think G99 makes up for this with her insane damage,her miss,not having to crit,her ability to remove her armor(for nodes that punish buffs) and her power reversal.
So am throwing it to the community who do you think is better (I know y'all are going to choose warlock), and I would like a sweet reason for your answers. By the way you guys should go easy with the disagrees,lol

Warlock Vs Guillotine 2099 224 votes

Warlock
72%
DalBotTheJalliSnakeEyes69DrZolaIl_CuocoIcejrOesername123cAncAmOMaiicolDiaznameplasYoMovesBboychoboLvernon15JBC8916wegnerkSw0rdMasterSimbalakaSgtSlaughter78Brokenpseudosane 162 votes
Guillotine 2099
27%
Spity68TortoigAlex13369Willsy21uncsteve53Darkrider05arsjumDarkSoulDLXRoOOtsRaymundo86Jack_OHaraTarun46joke1004ElhadjeeUnidentifiedCreatureThe_Blue_JaguarKDSuperFlash10RubyMedusa19535Denzel116Eren_Jaeghr 62 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Guillotine 2099 is da wae
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Personally, G2099 brings not much to the table. I usually do uc fights. Ramp-up? Zero. Unless I want access to her other abilities, I need to save power for the SP3 (ergo, no SP1 or SP2).

Warlock is not as punishing. His regen block is superb. He's the better Havok counter.

Maybe I will max out my 4*, but I need more convincing.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    I think both champs are amazing champs, however I prefer Warlock. He has a reliable heal-block, immunity to coldsnap and frostbite in addition to normal robot immunities an armor up makes him a Havok counter and the swift heavy makes him an evade counter too though not the best one. He has ability accuracy reduction as well as a decent regen on sp3. He has enough utility to make up for his damage which is also not the worst but not the best either. Guilly 2099 is a beast but she doesn't have that much utility and I personally hate the fact that she needs sp3.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Guilly99 has higher potential damage but it's certainly harder to reach. For very long fights, perhaps she can be an even better answer than Warlock.

Warlock needs no build up. He can enter shorter fights, choose one or two of his tricks, before you know it the fight is over and he throws a goofy face. Much more fun to use and overly satisfying (for me).

I have Warlock R5 and Guilly99 at R4, debating maxing her out at some point.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is a 1000 times more enjoyable for me to play with.
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Warlock
    More usability. Don't like G2099's playstyle either.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Warlock
    I have 5* and 6* g2099, but would prefer warlock. He solves more problems.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    I have an r2 Guilly and r5 Warlock. I never use Gully and use Warlock all the time. She's not worth the effort IMO and he's got way more utility.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock has passive heal block and his power control is better
  • Options
    7or77or7 Posts: 48
    Warlock
    AAR, power control, and heal block. AAR actually makes a huge difference.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Warlock
    Having both, I think warlock is the better one. He’s more versatile in endgame content and his damage is still really good. Not the ceiling that g2099 has but it’s good enough to count as solid damage. G2099 has utility, but not to warlock’s extent, but still good enough to count as solid utility. They’re both great but utility rules it for me. Warlock :)