**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Cavalier Rewards

Which one?

New Cavalier Rewards 98 votes

Too much reward
0% 0 votes
Good Reward
17% 17 votes
Enough Reward
30% 30 votes
Bad Reward
37% 37 votes
Very little Reward
14% 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I just had the worst ice cream bar experience of my life.

ya mind explaining?

also, I think they could be increased a bit but it's not tragically dumpster fire
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Amazing
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

ya mind explaining?

also, I think they could be increased a bit but it's not tragically dumpster fire
    The dumpster can’t be on fire if it already exploded...
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Want to see how hard it is before I judge the rewards.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Its split. Im fine with the t5cc, 5* shards and sigs stones,gold and t5b. What im not fine with is the t2a, 6* shards
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

ya mind explaining?

So I got a box of those Haagen-Daz vanilla ice cream bars with the chocolate and almond pieces since I wanted to bring them to my dorm for college. I was craving something sweet, so I opened the box and took one out.

Keep in mind that the bars are usually stark white on the inside, and are relatively creamy in consistency.

However, once I took a bite out of the bar, the ice cream was more cream-colored than white, like a very light beige. The consistency was also icier, sort of like the ice cream had been ice-burned. It was sort of like the cheap off-brand ice creams you find at the supermarket. The texture was also off-putting, sort of mealy, and just unpleasant.

So yeah, it kind of ruined my afternoon.
    ouch. I think your ice cream melted and then refroze when you put it back or maybe before you bought it and when it was handled. same thing happened when we replaced our refrigerator. we had to move our stuff to a cooler for a little bit, and the ice cream was all ruined when we put it back and it refroze. it was a sad week

edit so it's mcoc related: Ill probably do completion if I can handle it, but I think exploration might be a bit too far away
  • Options
    og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    Cavalier rewards are solid but it all depends on how difficult it really is. Expected a little more 6* shards but it’s all good. We’ll see how it goes. Kabam usually likes to start with lowball rewards and work their way up.
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    the amount of t5cc , 5star shards are too low for the difficulty loke caviler one .... the 5k 6stars shards were okie if the every side event has 5k or above of 6star shards otherwise it is totally junk to play

removing 6star shards in uc initial completion and keeping same amount of 6star shards for 100% exploration is very bad idea instead it's okie to remove in completion but you guys should increase the amount of 6star shards in 100% completion

other than rank material like T2a and t5b doesn't bother me as being in normal map5 ally i got stack overflowing rankup material

6star sig stones were awesome to bring in
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

ya mind explaining?

So I got a box of those Haagen-Daz vanilla ice cream bars with the chocolate and almond pieces since I wanted to bring them to my dorm for college. I was craving something sweet, so I opened the box and took one out.

Keep in mind that the bars are usually stark white on the inside, and are relatively creamy in consistency.

However, once I took a bite out of the bar, the ice cream was more cream-colored than white, like a very light beige. The consistency was also icier, sort of like the ice cream had been ice-burned. It was sort of like the cheap off-brand ice creams you find at the supermarket. The texture was also off-putting, sort of mealy, and just unpleasant.

So yeah, it kind of ruined my afternoon.
    are you sure you didn't accidentally buy the store brand ones? Costco sells a knockoff version in a very similar box
  • Options
    I think Kabam should increase rewards just a little.

Currently, the rewards for Cavalier and Uncollected are 5000 + 2500 Six-Star Crystal Shards, and 42850 T5BC Shards.

It's very reasonable to let them add up to form 1 Six-Star Crystal (10000 Shards), and 1 whole T5BC (48000 Shards).