Summoners, we are aware of an issue where the Summoner Sigil's Golden Circle Quest is not available to all players. We are continuing to investigate this. We will be sure to compensate for any missed Gold once we have fixed the issue.

Magneto + Loki synergy broken

Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 327 ★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Masterminds Lv. 3 synergy says, “All champions gain +20% Energy Damage once a Combo of 15 or more hits is reached.” However Magneto is only doing 10% more damage after 15 hits. Tested with 6* Magneto (Marvel NOW!).

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Can you provide some more concrete data? What level is your Magneto? Who were you fighting? What was your damage output with and without the synergy? Was it a critical attack? Light attack? Medium? Special?

People will need a lot more information to say for sure if you've found a bug or not.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 327 ★★

Can you provide some more concrete data? What level is your Magneto? Who were you fighting? What was your damage output with and without the synergy? Was it a critical attack? Light attack? Medium? Special?

People will need a lot more information to say for sure if you've found a bug or not.

Fair points.

I was using my 6* 1/25 unduped Magneto (Marvel NOW!). 6* Loki was the only other champ on my team. I was fighting ROL WS. I was measuring the damage from my non-crit medium and light attacks which was 1057 and 678 before the synergy kicked in and 1170 and 750 after.