**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 6* task worth anything?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Oh ya

incredible... a r1 four star is what u base ur notion of "tAsKmAsTeR iS bEyOnD gOd tIeR" on.
    I KnOW
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unduped he’s absolutely worthless
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Plz tell me this doesn't turn into a big argument like last time on my thread Taskmaster or NightThrasher

You can stop it turning into a big argument by treating your opinion as an opinion and not trying to force it on people
  • Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    no, if you're asking, then he's certainly not a champion you want to waste resources on right now. prioritize champs that will get you through content.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Nah he’s really annoying to play, and why would you even prioritise awakening him when theirs big boys in the skill class such as Aegon or nick fury. Blade makes taskmaster look like a meme tier in comparison. In conclusion, don’t try to awaken him and don’t chuck sigs into him when you do because there’s other people who out damage him regardless
  • Options
    to all people saying taskmaster isn't good and all that do some MCoC research and watch some gameplay videos with him they explain in further detail as Taskmaster is a skill based champ that sorta copies YOUR skill if you are a good player taskmaster would be good , if your bad he would be bad, ect. his synergys and awakened ability can maximize his potential and if you are a great player and maximize his damage it can take people down easily although he isnt the best he can have some good arguments to put him up there so I have seen people that max level him as 5* and can be great and he is a top counter to mass debuff people and Havok taskmaster is a great champ when put into the right hands and underated but if people pay more attention he can be better
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

to all people saying taskmaster isn't good and all that do some MCoC research and watch some gameplay videos with him they explain in further detail as Taskmaster is a skill based champ that sorta copies YOUR skill if you are a good player taskmaster would be good , if your bad he would be bad, ect. his synergys and awakened ability can maximize his potential and if you are a great player and maximize his damage it can take people down easily although he isnt the best he can have some good arguments to put him up there so I have seen people that max level him as 5* and can be great and he is a top counter to mass debuff people and Havok taskmaster is a great champ when put into the right hands and underated but if people pay more attention he can be better

But he certainly isn't better than Night Thrasher, Nick or Ægon like you've claimed across multiple threads
    I never said over nick or ægon only NT
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    not many people said taskmaster is bad. merely pointing out ur simping over taskmaster is starting to get irritating as there are far better skill champs than him. tm is a fantastic champ but he pales in comparison to nf, blade, elsa, aegon, km and hit monkey
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

But he certainly isn't better than Night Thrasher, Nick or Ægon like you've claimed across multiple threads
    You were literally arguing that TM is better than NF and Ægon on that poll about best skill champ
    I dont recall that
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    This is like a new chapter of the book that is the MCOC forums:

Chapter 7: Taskmaster turns every forum post into argument.

To the OP: He can do some mediocre damage unawakened, but nothing special. Definitely needs dupe and high sig like many others have said.
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

You were literally arguing that TM is better than NF and Ægon on that poll about best skill champ
    I dont recall that
    What's this then simp?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/220003/the-most-preferred-skill-champ#latest
    Thats because when I saw most preferred before I saw best
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

I dont recall that
    What's this then simp?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/220003/the-most-preferred-skill-champ#latest
    Thats because when I saw most preferred before I saw best
    As usual, spreading false info
    hey i saw best before I commented
    I would have voted Nickfury