**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's your opinion on RONIN??

Just pulled my first 6*. I was getting several bad pulls (last 8 pulls were terrible). Today I completed act 5.And I pulled Nova from Dual crystal(Not a good champ, but has made up my AW defense team) and finally after 10 bad pulls (including nova) I pulled CAP IW from next crystal. I am very happy about that, he does needs high sig but for my progression he is way more overpowered than I want. Then I was like expecting to get some decent 6* and not a trash one, I was fine with even Useful tier champ. But then when I opened it I got a Ronin. I was super exited as he is one of my favourite champ to play. He is in the low demi God tier. But I want to know what you guys think of him. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Thanks for the reply @Lvernon15 .
  • Options
    He’s fun, looks cool too. I wish his fury from awakened ability was a bit more potent or could be activated intentionally and his stance switch could shrug all debuffs, not just one but he’s a pretty decent champ over all.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Great damage and one of the most enjoyable, aggressive playstyles.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Very fun, but could use a tune up imo
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Underrated. Fun to play and decent damage. Utility is ok.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    solid pull. my first was Mephisto who is also unerdrrated. I think u will appreciate ronin more cause i appreciate Mephisto a lot