**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why do the Heroic Omega Boss rush rewards suck???

We have to go through like 20+ champs and we get a tier 4 catalyst???? Like not even a 5 star? Or a 4????

Comments

• Options
    Ryan2837383Ryan2837383 Posts: 11

It’s heroic difficulty. It’s not really that hard. If you can’t beat heroic difficulty you are definitely not in need of a 5* yet.

It was so easy- I’m just saying like the rewards suck

• Options
    Thebg_JThebg_J Posts: 48
    I’m with you @Ryan2837383

It’s our own fault for not reading the initial post. We had 4 quarts of crystal shards leading up to the finale, only to find out that it’s only rank up materials 😔. I do master and it was still horrible.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    the previous boss rush heroic difficulty and below, i just hit the auto play. no human interactions. i only had to play the Master and Epic difficulties
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    It’s not hard and it gives so much T1A
  • Options

It’s heroic difficulty. It’s not really that hard. If you can’t beat heroic difficulty you are definitely not in need of a 5* yet.

Then what you expect. If it’s a cake walk for you then it’s not aimed at you.

• Options
    Mauled said:

But the problem is that I’m not good enough for master- so I’m stuck in between, how am I supposed to get better
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147

Mauled said:

But the problem is that I’m not good enough for master- so I’m stuck in between, how am I supposed to get better
    I can agree with this, there's a point in the game where the content is all either too hard or too easy that could definitely be addressed. I managed 1 of the master quests, the rest were too hard to do without taking too many revives which I'd rather save to get UC with. Personally, I think the heroic rank up rewards weren't too bad, even if it's just saving some glory, and definitely in line with the difficulty (or lack of it). IDK if I'm asking for harder heroic quests, easier master quests or just something in the middle to exist but there's definitely a lack of content for people who need to hone their skills and roster to get UC.
  • Options
    Lobster44 said:

Mauled said:

I can agree with this, there's a point in the game where the content is all either too hard or too easy that could definitely be addressed. I managed 1 of the master quests, the rest were too hard to do without taking too many revives which I'd rather save to get UC with. Personally, I think the heroic rank up rewards weren't too bad, even if it's just saving some glory, and definitely in line with the difficulty (or lack of it). IDK if I'm asking for harder heroic quests, easier master quests or just something in the middle to exist but there's definitely a lack of content for people who need to hone their skills and roster to get UC.
    Thank you someone agrees with me!! I’ve been saying that forever. I got 2 masters done. But like act 4 goes from like 8k to 15k. And you only get 1k 5* shards. Like in general they need to fix that gap. It’s hard to improve rn, I can’t even rank up my 5*’s I have to wait in summoner appreciation for the tier 2 alpha.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,980 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Is there anywhere stating the rewards are incorrect and will be rectified?

Missing 2 T4BC.

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Lobster44 said:

Mauled said:

Thank you someone agrees with me!! I’ve been saying that forever. I got 2 masters done. But like act 4 goes from like 8k to 15k. And you only get 1k 5* shards. Like in general they need to fix that gap. It’s hard to improve rn, I can’t even rank up my 5*’s I have to wait in summoner appreciation for the tier 2 alpha.
    both act five and act four can be done with 4*. either you wait for your roster to develop, or you, no offense, get better at the game and can handle the content with what you have
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Lobster44 said:

Mauled said:

both act five and act four can be done with 4*. either you wait for your roster to develop, or you, no offense, get better at the game and can handle the content with what you have
    You pretty much summed up the main problem with the progression speed of newer players at the end there. They get 5 and 6* champs so much faster now and can rank them up so much earlier, that they don't gain the necessary skill to progress in the harder content, since they've just been able to brute force everything until now with their overly strong 5*s for their level.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Lobster44 said:

Mauled said:

You pretty much summed up the main problem with the progression speed of newer players at the end there. They get 5 and 6* champs so much faster now and can rank them up so much earlier, that they don't gain the necessary skill to progress in the harder content, since they've just been able to brute force everything until now with their overly strong 5*s for their level.
    yup. and it's not their fault, but a result of the "environment" that they are in, where a lot of rewards are given out more freely and progression has definitely changed

edit: and the issue is even more dramatic for those who don't play as much, where they can log in every day for calendar rewards or maybe hop in a side event for some big shards, but while their rosters grow, they barely play