**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which class to pick from the T5CC fragments selector?

luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I know it seems like a stupid question, but this is my situation.

I have 2 6* - an awakened Cyclops (Blue Team) and and unawakened Classic Spidey. It’s fair enough to say that I don’t intend to take any of them to rank 3. Also, I don’t think I’ll be able to open another 6* before the Epic Boss Rush expires.

If I manage to finish the boss rush, which class would you guys pick based on my situation? Considering that I’m not ranking any of these two champions.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Neither lol. I'd pick another class and just wait for a better champ in that particular class whenever that might be.
  • Mutant, gotta show that cyclops some sweet sweet lovin
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

Neither lol. I'd pick another class and just wait for a better champ in that particular class whenever that might be.

That’s my point. Which class would you pick?

Mutant, gotta show that cyclops some sweet sweet lovin

Funny enough, I managed to dupe him as my third 6* pull lol
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

At that point just pick whatever class you want
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    mutant, mystic, and science are the most stacked than the other classes in my opinion

Yeah id go for another class, whatever you're closest to forming, if not, whatever class has the most champs you want.

Dont bother ranking them up, hold on because you know the second you rank someone, you'll pull someone who needs it. @Gamer is currently sat on 2 tech T5CC because he refuses to R3 punisher2099 for us 😂 there's no harm in hording despite it keeping Miike awake at night

Yeah, I’m not even considering ranking them up, lol. I also don’t mind saving them until I get a good 6*, specially since I’m not even close to forming a T5CC. Just wondering if there’s a better choice amongst the 6 classes.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d go either mystic or mutant, mutant has by far the most r3 options but a lot need the dupe, mystic has a solid amount of options and most are great unduped
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

i'd go Mystic or Skill ... BUT choosing mutant and holding onto it isn't a bad choice either.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    IMO mystic or mutant, the most r3 options in the game, the best champs have a good mixture of defense potential, attack potential and prestige
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    If there’s a champ you really hope for belonging to a specific class, shoot for that! Otherwise, science/mutant are overall solid classes to pull from.