**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yo Where That Metal Tag Tho?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don't know about y'all but that Giant Ball on Xavier's Head sure looks like some Metal...

...Metal that Magneto has been shown to be able to manipulate using his Abilities. πŸ‘€
Β«1

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 β˜…β˜…
    Well then gotta find some other option for 6.2.2 sinister
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Interesting...I'm sure it has to do with the story they are telling in the quest.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Interesting...I'm sure it has to do with the story they are telling in the quest.

Why would that effect the Metal Tag though? No matter what he still has a Giant Death Trap on his head as far as Magneto is concerned.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kerneas said:

It sure looks like metal to me and it'd make sense for Professor X to have #Metal tag.

Anyway, with white Magneto's bleed immunity being justified by his control over metal in his blood (check his spotlight), all discussions about whether a champion is or isn't #Metal lose some their value, as he should be theoretically able to control everything in the game that is either metallic or has bodily fluids. And I dont think there is a champ that doesnt have either of those...

What about groot?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    does anybody know if juggernaut has it or what his armor is made of?
    Moot4Life said:

does anybody know if juggernaut has it or what his armor is made of?

His Armor and Helmet is Mystical Based with Enchantments from Cyttorak, pretty sure Magneto has never been able to Manipulate it because of that.
    anaLysis_ said:

Kerneas said:

It sure looks like metal to me and it'd make sense for Professor X to have #Metal tag.

Anyway, with white Magneto's bleed immunity being justified by his control over metal in his blood (check his spotlight), all discussions about whether a champion is or isn't #Metal lose some their value, as he should be theoretically able to control everything in the game that is either metallic or has bodily fluids. And I dont think there is a champ that doesnt have either of those...

What about groot?
    What about him?
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97 β˜…
    You guys are thinking too much. Game has to be balanced.

You guys are thinking too much. Game has to be balanced.

I'm talking about just Professor X here, they're the ones that are for some reason bringing every other Metal Tag question here instead of making their own thread.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Blade should also have it as he uses swords, guns and throwing disky things that I forget the name of

I *think* his are made of Carbonadium which is that Metal that stops Healing Factors and happens to also be one of those Metals Magneto can't inherently Manipulate, hence why Deadpool isn't Metal and Gwenpool is having the Metal Tag taken off of her.
    Except...Omega's tentacles are Carbonadium and he's still metal?
    WRIR said:

Blade should also have it as he uses swords, guns and throwing disky things that I forget the name of

I *think* his are made of Carbonadium which is that Metal that stops Healing Factors and happens to also be one of those Metals Magneto can't inherently Manipulate, hence why Deadpool isn't Metal and Gwenpool is having the Metal Tag taken off of her.
    Huh you're right, unless Omega Red has any other types of Metal on/in him then he shouldn't have the Metal Tag...
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77 β˜…
    TouchΓ© the metal tag is just as inconsistent as magneto's ability .
    He can control all metal, unless mcguffin he can control iron in the blood (depending on continuity) but not mercury.
    Why Is wasp and antman metal?
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82 β˜…
    How about killmonger and black panther(both versions), their suits are made of vibranium but they're not classified as metal champs.
    Is this because vibranium doesn't have metallic properties?
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82 β˜…
    Ignore my above comment, simple google search got me the answer.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

TouchΓ© the metal tag is just as inconsistent as magneto's ability .
    He can control all metal, unless mcguffin he can control iron in the blood (depending on continuity) but not mercury.
    Why Is wasp and antman metal?

Always wondered why Ghost is metal too. I only watched the movie but her clothing didn't seem metallic
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    WRIR said:

He is? I'm sure something in the future they're gonna clean up the #Metal tag just like the silent Blade nerf
    Chikel said:

WRIR said:

He is? I'm sure something in the future they're gonna clean up the #Metal tag just like the silent Blade nerf
    They just buffed the Metal Tag, why would they then nerf it? (Besides fixing the Gwenpool and Omega Red Errors)

Chikel said:

WRIR said:

They just buffed the Metal Tag, why would they then nerf it? (Besides fixing the Gwenpool and Omega Red Errors)
    Also what Silent Blade Nerf?