**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock sp1 broken.

Hello , anyone else having warlock miss hits on his sp1 and AI ends up blocking it. Not sure if there's anything about it already.

Comments

• luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    yes! thought i was missing the timing but it happened a lot in the past few days.
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

Hello , anyone else having warlock miss hits on his sp1 and AI ends up blocking it. Not sure if there's anything about it already.

https://youtu.be/WRxhXAtKxTc

Both was in aq this morning.

https://youtu.be/VQaXnHzitQ4
  • Yes, was already a long thread about Warlock SP. and Known Issues thread lists “SP1 after single Medium, or I guess any 1st Medium like LLM-SP1, misses hits” as will be Fixed in a Future Update.

Not sure if all cases were related to just SP after single Medium, or if other complaints were in there too.

Yes, was already a long thread about Warlock SP. and Known Issues thread lists “SP1 after single Medium, or I guess any 1st Medium like LLM-SP1, misses hits” as will be Fixed in a Future Update.

Not sure if all cases were related to just SP after single Medium, or if other complaints were in there too.

Thanks for the info had looked around didn't seen none that's why posted. Thanks again i guess I am a little behind. :)
  • DamageDamage Posts: 9
    Same here, cost me a few fights, annoying as hell
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Yes. Had it happen nearly every sp1. Very frustrating when this eq is mutant bosses. 🙄
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I thought it was the speed of the AI Blocking.