**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to properly use taskmaster

Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
He seems to have a lot of potential but I don’t know the best rotation to use him. Taskmaster pros?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Well I dunno his best rotation, but he's a Havok counter since Havok cannot get detonations on Taskmaster since Taskmaster is debuff immune when he hits 10 debuffs taken. The plasma charges count as debuffs
  • Options
    @MaxGaming we need ur help
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Well you see @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and @Rouger4 ... I am on Vacation from taskmaster after all the negative feedback because now I'm at 1.1k dislikes so im getting away from Taskmaster I would but I dont want more dislikes sorry...

I didn't tag you to disagree with you. I am just seeking help on how to use him. Since you're the all seeing God, the supreme authority on Taskmaster>/b>, who is better than you at using him? Enlighten us with your knowledge please. I just wanna learn from the best. @MaxGaming
    Sarcasm won't get me off of this Vacation from him any faster and I Bolded the sarcasm @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Step 1: Pull him Step 2: Put him in the bin. That is how to properly play taskmaster.
    (But fr check out Kevtics on YT)
  • Options
    Based on your profile picture you finished your holiday. Can u answer this ? @MaxGaming
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Rouger4 said:

He seems to have a lot of potential but I don’t know the best rotation to use him. Taskmaster pros?

Exploit Weakness. Do action, then do a Heavy to refresh the Exploit. If thrown immediately after the Weakness was Exploited, then the opponent will Miss all attacks for a brief period. Try to only do this if they are under 1 bar of power. If they are above, then just Parry-Heavy. If duped, stack on the Concussions to place a Passive that allows the refresh timer to be ignored.

Synergies. Have 'em if you want to spam specials. Place a Passive Concussion onto the opponent, and makes sure that they throw an SP1 so that the Exploit will be an SP1. Then, you will be able to launch Unblockable SP1s (due to a synergy) and since another synergy grants power when a Weakness is Exploited, under right conditions you can continually spam SP1s until the Passive runs out.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Rouger4 said:

Exploit Weakness. Do action, then do a Heavy to refresh the Exploit. If thrown immediately after the Weakness was Exploited, then the opponent will Miss all attacks for a brief period. Try to only do this if they are under 1 bar of power. If they are above, then just Parry-Heavy. If duped, stack on the Concussions to place a Passive that allows the refresh timer to be ignored.

Synergies. Have 'em if you want to spam specials. Place a Passive Concussion onto the opponent, and makes sure that they throw an SP1 so that the Exploit will be an SP1. Then, you will be able to launch Unblockable SP1s (due to a synergy) and since another synergy grants power when a Weakness is Exploited, under right conditions you can continually spam SP1s until the Passive runs out.
    Great explanation A+
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Rouger4 said:

Great explanation A+
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet you didn't know that max
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Easy rotation place a few concussions and use sp1 see that crazy bleed
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you want to be safe, only throw heavies in the corner since oftentimes the AI will back up and go back in so your heavy doesn’t connect. Build to the passive concussion and throw you some L1s once you get the target to L1 so you are constantly exploiting weaknesses.
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    He needs to be duped to give concussion