**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Swap claim and sell buttons

ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I can honestly say that I love that you can now sell resources directly from the overflow. That being said, can you please swap the sell and claim buttons? When claiming individual ISO to maximize your level ups, you have to keep closing the sort tab to claim. It would make the process much smoother if the buttons were swapped.

Thanks for considering this.

Comments

• Options
    ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    Just curious if this request has been considered. I have no idea how easy or difficult the swap would be but it would make a big difference.

Thanks
  • Options
    Absolutely would be better if CLAIM (during ISO selection) would be further to left, so is visible/clickable even when ISO Filtering panel is open.

Most of your Claiming of ISO is probably done using Filtered Class Selection, no reason why we should have to close the Filter panel in order to Claim.
    **and in fact, a lot of ppl probably are inadvertently Selling them instead because Sell button is the only one visible at that time.

KABAM, please change this.