**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My favorite thing Kabam has done

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
The free three star Guardian we got from the calendar. People got to test out the champion themselves, rather than base their thoughts of the CCP. It was a stroke of Genius, and I’d highly suggest doing it again with other champions.

Feel free to share your thoughts down below

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    They listened to feedback, made roadmaps and stuck to them. What more could you want?
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

They listened to feedback, made roadmaps and stuck to them. What more could you want?

what?
    What what?

I thought we were listing our favourite things kabam has done? No? Am I just an idiot? What is life? Why did I ask the third question when I already know the answer?
    oh.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

what?
    What what?

I thought we were listing our favourite things kabam has done? No? Am I just an idiot? What is life? Why did I ask the third question when I already know the answer?
    oh.
    Good oh or bad oh?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

what?
    What what?

oh.
    Good oh or bad oh?
    oh, as in I’m an idiot oh
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yup. 100% agree and having us use it to get rewards also smart. This allows us to get our hands on it and judge for ourselves. CCP is great and all but some folks like champs they don’t like. Instead of all these posts about the champ sucking. Especially when the champ hasn’t launched to the public yet.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

what?
    What what?

oh.
    Good oh or bad oh?
    oh, as in I’m an idiot oh
    oh.
    oh yeah
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    my favorite thing kabam has done is make this game
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    My favourite thing at the moment is being able to sell from overflow at last.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yep, I would love for them to do it again.
  • Options
    mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    Qacob said:

Maybe change all the old champions boring basic animations so 15 champions don't have the same attack animations
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    GIVE US A 3 STAR APOCALYPSE KABAM!!!