**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Max 6* duds

I know this has been discussed in the past but maybe today’s the day kabam listens.
Max 6* Dups are more and more common now and anyone unlucky enough to experience a month worth of shards lost for 24 iso can hopefully chime in and help fix this sooner rather than later.

Comments

• Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Tipo said:

Gotta love this community. If it doesn’t affect you move on end of story.
    Waiting till more people catch up and suffer or be proactive and squash an issue before it becomes game wide.

If the problem is important then people would agree that they need to fix it. But this isnt important because they will add 7* and the ability to r4 6* so I would stop complaining. Especially when most players are only starting to get 6* thanks to the mutant treasure island quest and also summoner appreciation.
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★

FiiNCH said:

Sorry OP, there’s more important things for Kabam to be looking at. This only really impacts the whales

Im not a whale
    I doubt it
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I think there should be something that kabam could do other than iso, maybe max sig crystal that gets you 5+ class 6* sig stones, or 1k 6* shards..

Note: I have some 6* that are awaken but none are close to max sig200.. so it is not just for whales per se.. once we reach that level where we have one max sig200 6* and pull him/her, you'd have same sentiment as OP.. but i do agree that Kabam need to focus on:
    the game stability, cellphone overheating, game connection issues, and reducing the number of bugs that allow champions to become op or not function as intended.

We can be critical of Kabam or we as a community can help the game developers find bugs and inform them so they can address them in a timely manner.

Anyways, thank you Kabam for a wonderful side quest.. more quest like Mutant Treasure Island... where we can decide which reward we want and not let rng be our fate. KUDOS!!!
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    This is the exact same thing as how 5*s worked before 6*s were a thing. So why do you expect it to be different just cause this time it affects you.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Its true people are only concerned about themselves.. and envious of what others have.. self entitlement is a disease of the mind.. you earn what you get.. its not going to be given to you.. yeah I spend money on the game.. if no one spends, Kabam will have to place pop up adds for revenue and such.. so stop blaming whales or spenders in the game.. no whales, no money revenue for Kabam equals no game..

Rng system is hit and miss and sometimes if you are not pulling good champions.. just stop and try another day.

Sorry, I flood your post with my semi-rant.. but there are so many selfish people in the world.. this is a game.. if you can fake being nice. Do it. Don't bring your real self here..
  • Options

Whaaaat said:

FiiNCH said:

Sorry OP, there’s more important things for Kabam to be looking at. This only really impacts the whales

Im not a whale
    I doubt it
    Hey listen honey. Not everyone started playing yesterday. Some of us been playing for a long time and can actually finish content. Come back in a few years
    Please don't cry honey
    It wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings honey

If you don't spend money on sig stones it's impossible to get a champ to sig 200 honey
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

FiiNCH said:

Im not a whale
    I doubt it
    Hey listen honey. Not everyone started playing yesterday. Some of us been playing for a long time and can actually finish content. Come back in a few years
    Please don't cry honey

If you don't spend money on sig stones it's impossible to get a champ to sig 200 honey
    Are you dumb? I am f2p and I have a sig 200 Omega Red and a close to sig 200 Cap IW. Just do content and the sig stones will come. Not everyone started playing in 2020 like you. We've been collecting sig stones for years.
  • Options

Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

FiiNCH said:

Im not a whale
    I doubt it
    Please don't cry honey

Are you dumb? I am f2p and I have a sig 200 Omega Red and a close to sig 200 Cap IW. Just do content and the sig stones will come. Not everyone started playing in 2020 like you. We've been collecting sig stones for years.
    I just saw your in-game profile and you have 5* Omega Red and 5* CAIW with 200 sig

Here we are talking about 6* champs honey

Now go and make a new thread about how Apocalypse is the worst character and let the big guys talk
    How about you go and make a new thread about how difficult cav eq is. U can stay jelly at my sig 200 6* aswell kiddo
    I never made a thread about how difficult the Cavalier EQ is, honey
    Go do your 'research' first, honey
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

FiiNCH said:

Im not a whale
    I doubt it
    Please don't cry honey

I just saw your in-game profile and you have 5* Omega Red and 5* CAIW with 200 sig

Here we are talking about 6* champs honey

Now go and make a new thread about how Apocalypse is the worst character and let the big guys talk
    How about you go and make a new thread about how difficult cav eq is. U can stay jelly at my sig 200 6* aswell kiddo
    Oops. My bad. Didn't know y'all were talking bout 6 stars.

But you didn't have to insult me about my Apocalypse threads. Keep this thread on topic.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    They’ll do what they did when 6* came out. They’ll give the 7* shards for every dupe you had at the time(not sure if it was per point in sig)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Just Giv tier6 ios that’s wil definitely helps
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

no one:
    this thread:🍯

I laughed so hard at this 😂😂😂, I'll bookmark this thread so that I can come back again and again and have a good laugh🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    It’d be nice if they gave you 2x 6* shards or something for it but as it stands I’d say 90% of people with an awakened 6* have it at sig60 if they’re really unlucky/lucky. If they spend, sure it might be a bit higher, but outside of the true whales there are so few players with more than 1 max Sig 6* it’s untrue. We’re talking 1% of the top 1%, if that.

What should happen is duped 6* give you some of those fat T6 ISO bricks though