**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

mutant treasure island

What about those that had no idea what was going on with treasure island? i log on, check it out, choose epic and use two keys for the path with 5* shards plus 6* shards, then i find out, like yesterday, that there was an issue with the rewards. If i would of known, i would of chosen either a different path or legendary.. So what gives Kabam?
Those that knew and exploited it is not other summoners fault, i honestly thought it was the given rewards.
Not to talk about the platinum pool crystals, now thats a joke. no one i know has gotten a single piece, odds might as well be none.

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Hmm? The issue happened on Wednesday, right when the new Event started and it was taken down after ~1,5 hours.

People exploiting it got (and still are) banned. All the wrong rewards were taken away. So what‘s your problem now?

Keys for 6* Shards aren‘t wasted and throughout the month you are getting enough Keys to collect every useful reward.

P.S.: I know a lot of people who were lucky and got more Platinpool cards from his Crystals.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    how does the bug affect your choice?
  • Options
    Hi, there is this 600k gold in Mutant treasure Island (legendary). That’s goes directly to the bank instead of going to the chest. Is that a bug? Because the other gold goes to the chest and can only be yours when you finish the quest.