**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I going good ? This is 5 months of progress (started the account at the start of quarantine)

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Lmao said:

op can we see your roster

Can we see your full roster please?
    sure here you go :smile:

the rest are 1/10 4*s and 3*s
    So he was telling the truth I have believed u friend🤠
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Aziz5253 said:

No idea why people are disagreeing with this guy.

they can't handle the 6* doom
    Alright mate calm down that doesnt make you the one above all. You said it yourself this account is 2 years old, we don’t know what you could have achieved before. I got cav using 1 champion and that’s my 5* Ghost, it’s not that hard tbh
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83

Lmao said:

op can we see your roster

Can we see your full roster please?
    sure here you go :smile:

the rest are 1/10 4*s and 3*s
    How did you get past crossbones? I don’t see any good heal blockers that’s also bleed immune.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    There's corvus
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    edited September 2020
    Tiger360 said:

Aziz5253 said:

Alright mate calm down that doesnt make you the one above all. You said it yourself this account is 2 years old, we don’t know what you could have achieved before. I got cav using 1 champion and that’s my 5* Ghost, it’s not that hard tbh
    bruh i said I had an account two years ago when I used to play but then someone hacked and sold all champs so I stopped playing for two years but then I said "I started this particular acc like ACTUALLY CREATED IT AT THE START OF THIS APRIL THIS YEAR SO (APRIL 2020)" cause of quarantine and the doom part was a joke
    Ghost carries you through cav mate if I had her would have gotten this sooner
  • Unio77 said:

There's corvus

yes corvus and a sh*t ton of revives
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    rank up that omega bro. dont underestimate him when he's unawakened. he is still a force to reckon with as he still has his utility. all he's missing out on is a lil bit of damage.
  • rank up that omega bro. dont underestimate him when he's unawakened. he is still a force to reckon with as he still has his utility. all he's missing out on is a lil bit of damage.

got line cause all the people I asked they said he is bad so would love some tips if u got line
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Oh this is a fun post. I started in December . How am i doing ?( uncollected , free player)

• JessieS said:

Oh this is a fun post. I started in December . How am i doing ?( uncollected , free player)

gimme that human torch and archagel but damn nice progression
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

There's corvus

yes corvus and a sh*t ton of revives
    Exacly
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Nice progression. You must have a hard time to reach those roster. Well done bro
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

rank up that omega bro. dont underestimate him when he's unawakened. he is still a force to reckon with as he still has his utility. all he's missing out on is a lil bit of damage.

got line cause all the people I asked they said he is bad so would love some tips if u got line
    sorry bro i dont got line. for some reason line wont work for me anymore lol. but here are some tips if u need them.
    1) Just because he doesnt have access to the degen thingy at 10 spores, it doesnt mean he is an ineffective champion. He still counters irritating korgs, electros and annoying nodes like spiked armour, mixmaster, biohazard and more. It just means that he gets it done a tad bit slower.
    2) His main damage comes from the death field from sp2 or bleed, not the degen from 10 spores. The degen from 10 spores is nice to have, but the big damage comes from having 30 spores, locked in, and his death field.

Overall, a duped omega is certainly more conveneinet to use as he gets stuff done faster, but even unduped he puts in some work.
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    edited September 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Progression is so busted nowadays

agreed I started at the start of April and got uncollected at the start of June still slow compared the bg on his macfabio acc
    It took me a solid 3 years to get uncollected from like 2016
    Yes but in 2016 wasn't so many opportunity to grow quick.
    My acc was opened during beta in 2014 , and to get uncollected I needed even longer period .
    But it don't mean it is impossible to do it now in 3-6 month from begining.

I come back to game after two years break and i during covid time I got my acc twice biggest than before.
    Now I can open more 5* crystals than 4* before brak. So I am not surprise if someone skilled can quick build decent acc without using $
  • Mollinary said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Progression is so busted nowadays

agreed I started at the start of April and got uncollected at the start of June still slow compared the bg on his macfabio acc
    It took me a solid 3 years to get uncollected from like 2016
    Yes but in 2016 wasn't so many opportunity to grow quick.
    My acc was opened during beta in 2014 , and to get uncollected I needed even longer period .
    But it don't mean it is impossible to do it now in 3-6 month from begining.

I come back to game after two years break and i during covid time I got my acc twice biggest than before.
    Now I can open more 5* crystals than 4* before brak. So I am not surprise if someone skilled can quick build decent acc without using $
    Thanks man
  • Aztec said:

Nice progression. You must have a hard time to reach those roster. Well done bro

Thanks mate :smiley:
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Nah you should have 10 r3 6 stars already at 5 months. Sorry to tell you but your kinda trash.

Jk your roster amazing! love that luck and that 6-star doom(very jealous) probably one of the fastest progressing roasters I've ever seen. keep up the great work. :)
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Oops I send a double.
  • Nah you should have 10 r3 6 stars already at 5 months. Sorry to tell you but your kinda trash.

Jk your roster amazing! love that luck and that 6-star doom(very jealous) probably one of the fastest progressing roasters I've ever seen. keep up the great work. :)

thanks it gave me a chuckle
    edited September 2020

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Aziz5253 said:

bruh i said I had an account two years ago when I used to play but then someone hacked and sold all champs so I stopped playing for two years but then I said "I started this particular acc like ACTUALLY CREATED IT AT THE START OF THIS APRIL THIS YEAR SO (APRIL 2020)" cause of quarantine and the doom part was a joke
    No excuse, you’d have to be good with Ghost which you aren’t because you don’t own her and she isn’t a champ you cant master quickly. I can play her perfectly. Took me 1 day to beat Cav (yes, the whole chapter, didn’t think I could do it but when I did I blitzed it) , 100 units spent, rest from stash (very small) so no, doubt you would beat it in under a day.
    In fact, would take you probably more than 5 months to even master ghost such as I have. Also you have people like NF and access to a decent 6 star, mate the only 6 star I had when doing cav was electro, plus I had no one for the ghost synergy as a 5 star aside from hood, so I didn’t even have it easy with ghost
    Ghost isn't that hard to learn, No need to gatekeep
    There’s a difference between easy to learn and easy to master. No problem with op it’s just that he seemed a bit snarky when he said the only reason I beat cav was because of ghost and that implied he would do a better job.
    Edit: What I said is not gatekeeping btw, that would be if I straight up told him that he’s not allowed to play ghost (who am I to say that) I just told him it would be as easy as he thinks
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Aziz5253 said:

yeah in 6 moths my profile went from not owning a maxed 4 star and now i can r2 my 6 star domino with my maxed 5 star domino and i own 20% t5cc for mutant

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Aziz5253 said:

No excuse, you’d have to be good with Ghost which you aren’t because you don’t own her and she isn’t a champ you cant master quickly. I can play her perfectly. Took me 1 day to beat Cav (yes, the whole chapter, didn’t think I could do it but when I did I blitzed it) , 100 units spent, rest from stash (very small) so no, doubt you would beat it in under a day.
    In fact, would take you probably more than 5 months to even master ghost such as I have. Also you have people like NF and access to a decent 6 star, mate the only 6 star I had when doing cav was electro, plus I had no one for the ghost synergy as a 5 star aside from hood, so I didn’t even have it easy with ghost
    There’s a difference between easy to learn and easy to master. No problem with op it’s just that he seemed a bit snarky when he said the only reason I beat cav was because of ghost and that implied he would do a better job.
    Edit: What I said is not gatekeeping btw, that would be if I straight up told him that he’s not allowed to play ghost (who am I to say that) I just told him it would be as easy as he thinks
    I agree, there's a difference between learning and mastering a champ but you don't need to master ghost to get cavalier.
    You can do the bare minimum with ghost and still get an easy completion.
    Saying things like this "In fact, would take you probably more than 5 months to even master ghost such as I have" makes you sound like a gatekeeper, especially considering you don't know OP's skill level
    Again, it’s not gatekeeping, it’s more underestimating his skill level because it seemed like he was overestimating himself. Also, no, getting cav is not as easy as you it is.
    And doing the bare minimum with ghost, are you kidding me? That’s implying that you can play ghost like any other champion and just own which simply isn’t true, you have to be quite skilled with her otherwise you are going to get clipped and potentially die, whilst if you are a good ghost player and there are no bs nodes such as degen or a character like electro you can even finish the rest of a quest with 1% hp
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Aziz5253 said:

I agree, there's a difference between learning and mastering a champ but you don't need to master ghost to get cavalier.
    Saying things like this "In fact, would take you probably more than 5 months to even master ghost such as I have" makes you sound like a gatekeeper, especially considering you don't know OP's skill level
    Again, it’s not gatekeeping, it’s more underestimating his skill level because it seemed like he was overestimating himself. Also, no, getting cav is not as easy as you it is.
    And doing the bare minimum with ghost, are you kidding me? That’s implying that you can play ghost like any other champion and just own which simply isn’t true, you have to be quite skilled with her otherwise you are going to get clipped and potentially die, whilst if you are a good ghost player and there are no bs nodes such as degen or a character like electro you can even finish the rest of a quest with 1% hp
    Getting cav with ghost is not as difficult as you're making it out to seem.
    By bare minimum with ghost I mean being able to reliably phase the first medium of the defender and bait heavy to use sp2.
    If you play her like this she can do 5/6 of the 6.1 bosses. You don't even need to throw off specials to do crossbones because of biohazard.
    It might seem difficult to you since it's been little over a month since you got cavalier but there's no point in underestimating his skill level when you've never seen him play.

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Aziz5253 said:

By bare minimum with ghost I mean being able to reliably phase the first medium of the defender and bait heavy to use sp2.
    If you play her like this she can do 5/6 of the 6.1 bosses. You don't even need to throw off specials to do crossbones because of biohazard.
    It might seem difficult to you since it's been little over a month since you got cavalier but there's no point in underestimating his skill level when you've never seen him play.
    I phase 3 attacks if the enemy dashes in right away, you get the most power from it and allows you to end the fight quicker. If you are good and a bit lucky you will get your sp2 off before the enemy can shoot their sp1
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Aziz5253 said:

I phase 3 attacks if the enemy dashes in right away, you get the most power from it and allows you to end the fight quicker. If you are good and a bit lucky you will get your sp2 off before the enemy can shoot their sp1
    And my point was that's not needed for completion. You don't need to "master" ghost to clear 6.1. Even only phasing first medium is sufficient for first run through with ghost.

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Aziz5253 said:

And my point was that's not needed for completion. You don't need to "master" ghost to clear 6.1. Even only phasing first medium is sufficient for first run through with ghost.
    Okay show me how you complete 6.1.5 or 6.1.6 with a 5 star ghost and only hood at 5* rank 2 who sits there for synergy