**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I going good ? This is 5 months of progress (started the account at the start of quarantine)

1235»

Comments

• Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Op decided to add me and we had a wonderful conversation
    (Sorry for the spam wall but basically he added me, called me stupid, told me he won’t add me on his main because I’m not good enough to see it and logged off)

haha you actually took screenshots lmao
    Yes because I had a good laugh, if you want I can remove them I don’t really care but you trying to get a one up on me was kind of funny
    nah I meant that ur account is 3 years old even after the break and ur comparing ur acc to mine which is only 5 months do u see who the stupid one is ? or not
    When did I compare it? I said this is a flex post and that I’m a better ghost player (because I own her and she has been my go to for almost 2 years) and you added me saying you are just as good if not better AND that your main dwarves my account, which I honestly don’t care and I don’t see what that had to do with anything
    U remember when u said you did act 6 in one day with ur electro so were comparing it to how I had a good 6* sigh do u not remember what you wrote?
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57

And i took 4 years to reach this stage.. (lots of long-looong breaks, but 5 months?!)

Yep I became uncollected in 5 months too.
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    Aziz5253 said:

No idea why people are disagreeing with this guy.

Jealousy is a powerful thing
  • Inferno69 said:

Aziz5253 said:

No idea why people are disagreeing with this guy.

Jealousy is a powerful thing
    agreed but oh well I live for the hate
  • Inferno69 said:

And i took 4 years to reach this stage.. (lots of long-looong breaks, but 5 months?!)

Yep I became uncollected in 5 months too.
    I became cavalier in 5 months uncollected was in 2 months I think
    Unio77 said:

Anybody else just here for the tea because if so come sit next me (preferably a meter apart) and we can all just watch the drama unfold together.

yup get more peeps in
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

You have a better roster than me.

Much faster progression.

Likely way more skill than me.

But most importantly, a much stronger desire to bicker for days about nothing.

Eh my roster is still pretty small
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Legit just stop flexing if you have been playing for 5 months you know who is good or not and it is impossible to sell all champs so either way you are lying
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I mean the statement about only playing for 5 months is slightly misleading. Why did OP leave out that he has a main account with 3 year’s experience?

If someone picked up the game in April having never played before, I’d be more impressed. People with 2nd accounts, generally, progress much quicker than other new accounts. Case in point. My main account is 2 years and 3 months “old”. On my 2nd account it took me 12 months to get Cav. On my 3rd account it took me 6 months to get Cav. If you’re blessed with great RNG, you’ll progress much quicker.

Also worth noting that Kabam basically give away 5* these days.
  • Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

(Sorry for the spam wall but basically he added me, called me stupid, told me he won’t add me on his main because I’m not good enough to see it and logged off)

Yes because I had a good laugh, if you want I can remove them I don’t really care but you trying to get a one up on me was kind of funny
    nah I meant that ur account is 3 years old even after the break and ur comparing ur acc to mine which is only 5 months do u see who the stupid one is ? or not
    When did I compare it? I said this is a flex post and that I’m a better ghost player (because I own her and she has been my go to for almost 2 years) and you added me saying you are just as good if not better AND that your main dwarves my account, which I honestly don’t care and I don’t see what that had to do with anything
    U remember when u said you did act 6 in one day with ur electro so were comparing it to how I had a good 6* sigh do u not remember what you wrote?
    I didn’t say I beat it with my electro I said he was my only 6 star at the time, also I’m done here because for some reason stupid stuff always goes too far on these forums. Keep up the work on that account it looks good so far
    Good game was fun to have this little debate but yea thanks though will out a 10 month update in feb
  • Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

I didn’t say I beat it with my electro I said he was my only 6 star at the time, also I’m done here because for some reason stupid stuff always goes too far on these forums. Keep up the work on that account it looks good so far
    Good game was fun to have this little debate but yea thanks though will out a 10 month update in feb
    Shamir51 said:

I mean the statement about only playing for 5 months is slightly misleading. Why did OP leave out that he has a main account with 3 year’s experience?

If someone picked up the game in April having never played before, I’d be more impressed. People with 2nd accounts, generally, progress much quicker than other new accounts. Case in point. My main account is 2 years and 3 months “old”. On my 2nd account it took me 12 months to get Cav. On my 3rd account it took me 6 months to get Cav. If you’re blessed with great RNG, you’ll progress much quicker.

Also worth noting that Kabam basically give away 5* these days.

oh sorry didn't mean it like that but yes I have had a main acc
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

My god, the amount of disagrees and whiny, jealous comments are sooo cringe. It's so obvious that you haters lack both skill and intelligence to progress effectively. And then free to play is your go to argument to somehow justify you being behind, only to be smoked by this non-spender. That makes you mad because you feel bad and that's why you spam the disagree button and post whiny comments. You and your jealousy are just too obvious.

Awesome progress OP. Nice to see you're not using free to play as an excuse and instead showing how it's done, unlike this lot of free to play prophet's.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    yo show us the rest of ur roster how many 5 star and 6 star champs do you have and what content have you done. and btw i dont think people are jealous just salty cos u got a ton of great pulls
  • yo show us the rest of ur roster how many 5 star and 6 star champs do you have and what content have you done. and btw i dont think people are jealous just salty cos u got a ton of great pulls

yea mate I know I was just joking lmao oh I already posted my roster its on page 2 or 3
  • Stellan said:

My god, the amount of disagrees and whiny, jealous comments are sooo cringe. It's so obvious that you haters lack both skill and intelligence to progress effectively. And then free to play is your go to argument to somehow justify you being behind, only to be smoked by this non-spender. That makes you mad because you feel bad and that's why you spam the disagree button and post whiny comments. You and your jealousy are just too obvious.

Awesome progress OP. Nice to see you're not using free to play as an excuse and instead showing how it's done, unlike this lot of free to play prophet's.
    Thanks bro and how do u use free to play as an excuse? Lol cause never seen any who do that but to be fair not on forums much
  • yo show us the rest of ur roster how many 5 star and 6 star champs do you have and what content have you done. and btw i dont think people are jealous just salty cos u got a ton of great pulls

for the content Um I got to cavalier in story quest and act 1,2,3 are 100% working on act 4 100%
    not done any variants yet but thinking of doing variant 5 (cause doom destroys it )
    Oh yeah I don't do arena so to grind units I 100% every difficulty in event quest and always do aq and aw and the Incursions when they reset
    nothing else cause side events are always a must so yea that's it
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

Stellan said:

Thanks bro and how do u use free to play as an excuse? Lol cause never seen any who do that but to be fair not on forums much
    Free to play has become this sacred thing, where spenders are shamed for giving Kabam money and taking "shortcuts". Like an elitist cult. And then that sacredness is used as a justification of slow progress in comparison to other, more developed rosters.

Arguments like act 6, Abyss, Cavalier difficulty, war etc. are not free to play friendly. That it's soo tough for the non-spenders. And then money offers are hated on because it's just such a cheat or something.
    It's like they think money is a total cheat code and that it's the sole reason for a spenders progression. Like money is the sole reason for succeeding in content. Hence my statement that they lack intelligence.
  • Stellan said:

Stellan said:

Free to play has become this sacred thing, where spenders are shamed for giving Kabam money and taking "shortcuts". Like an elitist cult. And then that sacredness is used as a justification of slow progress in comparison to other, more developed rosters.

Arguments like act 6, Abyss, Cavalier difficulty, war etc. are not free to play friendly. That it's soo tough for the non-spenders. And then money offers are hated on because it's just such a cheat or something.
    It's like they think money is a total cheat code and that it's the sole reason for a spenders progression. Like money is the sole reason for succeeding in content. Hence my statement that they lack intelligence.
    totally agreed :smile:
  • Faseeh said:

Stellan said:

Stellan said:

Well if u have the right rng, free to play isnt that bad. I got cav using whoever i could lol.#FTP to the core.
    No sigil or whaling out on july 4th :(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8EriU7YeLI
    Yup free 2 play to the core and bruh I didn't have any boosts left for the sentinel fight lol

• Faseeh said:

@Manav_preet0808 That 6* doom be looking real thiccc. I got this guy as my completion prize

noice