**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Report a problem option

A game which have bugs with every update where the server crashes every other week ,don't have an option to report a problem ! Why ? You guys know we often face problem in this game and there are no option in game where we can report a problem just after a fight. If we had that option it would have been easier for you people to under stand where the problem occurred with which champions and what quest and often u guys ask for a video tape WHICH IS THE WORST OF ALL. now we need a video tape things and problem by replaying it. Seriously man ! This game is already pretty difficult when it putting 10 nodes on opponent at least give us a smooth game play . PLEASE

Comments

• Game keeps crashing
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Well i agree with the video part. It’s now so bad that in order to be heard we need to record every fight . This is not a normal situation.

Either we get a response with I could not recreate the bug in that case it could be dismissed until a vides is proved by you or another one .

But not believing summoners untill they prove evidence on video they encountered a bug is absurd imho.

Something definitely has to change with how bugs are handled also in the forum.
  • Yesterday I opened a 6 star chrystal, I duped a champ that I already had duped and maxed out to two hundred, the rewards were a laugh and I feel like I got robbed of 10,000 6 star shards. My rewards I received were 24x 5,000 iso and 1,600 gold. My suggestion is at the very least we should receive a nexus 6 star chrystal in cases like this.

Thanks