Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Report a problem option

A game which have bugs with every update where the server crashes every other week ,don't have an option to report a problem ! Why ? You guys know we often face problem in this game and there are no option in game where we can report a problem just after a fight. If we had that option it would have been easier for you people to under stand where the problem occurred with which champions and what quest and often u guys ask for a video tape WHICH IS THE WORST OF ALL. now we need a video tape things and problem by replaying it. Seriously man ! This game is already pretty difficult when it putting 10 nodes on opponent at least give us a smooth game play . PLEASE

Comments

• Options
    Game keeps crashing
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Well i agree with the video part. It’s now so bad that in order to be heard we need to record every fight . This is not a normal situation.

Either we get a response with I could not recreate the bug in that case it could be dismissed until a vides is proved by you or another one .

But not believing summoners untill they prove evidence on video they encountered a bug is absurd imho.

Something definitely has to change with how bugs are handled also in the forum.
  • Options
    Yesterday I opened a 6 star chrystal, I duped a champ that I already had duped and maxed out to two hundred, the rewards were a laugh and I feel like I got robbed of 10,000 6 star shards. My rewards I received were 24x 5,000 iso and 1,600 gold. My suggestion is at the very least we should receive a nexus 6 star chrystal in cases like this.

Thanks