**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will I be able to do an Abyss run?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Was thinking of the following team.

Void R5 Sig 180
KM R5 Sig 100 ( or CMM R5 Heavy spam?)
CAP IW R5 Sig 60 (I think)
Sparky R5 Sig 40
Doom r2 unduped (6*)

I was thinking to use sparky as my main champ maybe. Heavy or M and heavy with sp2 spam only with power boosts.

Since my r2 6* aegon is unduped and 5* unduped i cant use him. Dont got a Torch as 4* so using void. and doom i got. Dont got nick as anything above 4*

Im gonna be at about anything from 8-10k units and with revives. Do you think I can do it?

Can someone maybe post a list of the buffs on the easy path?

Ill use sparky as main champion with Full Boosts

CMM for tech

Doom for Cosmic

Void for Mephisto

I dont know if CMM can burst down collector or sparky can burst down.

I do got a r4 sabertooth but no sasquatch
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    That team can do the path but you will struggle with the collector. Do you have Corvus?
  • Options
    I tried sparky against thing and took down about 35% HP first try.

No corvus here
  • Options
    jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    you could do it but itd be hard
  • Options
    jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    good luck with your future run brother
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    The collector will be a massive pain without Aegon or Corvus. Swedeah did his first run without these both, the collector fight took him 2 hours and a ton of revives. Try to awaken your Aegon from this month's side quest.
  • Options
    Without Corvus or Aegon I'd strongly consider holding off. I had Doom/Torch/Cap/Corvus for my initial run and it cost me in the region of 5500 units. The Collector himself cost me close to 3k of those units using Corvus and I wasn't actually playing -that- badly for him.

Colossus could be an option for the Collector if you've got OR. I think you'll find Sparky's play style quite tiring quite quickly - those poise charges on every fight will become draining for you if each one requires 3-4 revives. I used Cap and NF for my main damage dealing and using Cap parry-heavy was very tiring.

Equally, Cap is a good option for the tech champs as he's got armour breaks with the Cosmic synergy but you do want a higher sig level for him.

I pondered CMM as her Damage per hit is pretty tasty but no NF will make her irritating to maintain and it's likely that you'll waste a lot of hits trying to get her back into Ignition.

If you have Void and KM, having Colossus and OR could make an interesting team with Doom as well. You'd be able to handle most things. KM wouldn't really have a huge use outside of IW though. You could use Colossus for Mephisto. Worth looking into
  • Options
    Or Should I just use those units and Explore the last 4 Paths on LoL and do v5 explore (only did completion and ch1 boss 1 explore) and use the rest to explore 6.2-6.4?
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Was thinking of the following team.

Void R5 Sig 180
    KM R5 Sig 100 ( or CMM R5 Heavy spam?)
    CAP IW R5 Sig 60 (I think)
    Sparky R5 Sig 40
    Doom r2 unduped (6*)

I was thinking to use sparky as my main champ maybe. Heavy or M and heavy with sp2 spam only with power boosts.

Since my r2 6* aegon is unduped and 5* unduped i cant use him. Dont got a Torch as 4* so using void. and doom i got. Dont got nick as anything above 4*

Im gonna be at about anything from 8-10k units and with revives. Do you think I can do it?

Can someone maybe post a list of the buffs on the easy path?

Ill use sparky as main champion with Full Boosts

CMM for tech

Doom for Cosmic

Void for Mephisto

I dont know if CMM can burst down collector or sparky can burst down.

I do got a r4 sabertooth but no sasquatch

you dont have a proper collector counter
  • Options

Or Should I just use those units and Explore the last 4 Paths on LoL and do v5 explore (only did completion and ch1 boss 1 explore) and use the rest to explore 6.2-6.4?

Probably wouldn’t bother with lol tbf but V5 if you got the right champs