**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto Buff Poll

In Seatin's September Tier List Where do you think Magneto Really Lyes and Does anyone have any reasons?

Magneto Buff Poll 130 votes

Broken OP Tier
26% 34 votes
Beyond God Tier
46% 61 votes
God Tier
26% 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I would say that in most matchups, he’s not as OP as people think

What’s the highest rarity of him you have?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I have been playing and testing my 5* r3 sig 40 red mags. He is obviously better, but top 5 champ in the game, no. Top 10, maybe? top 20, Yes. If you are a highly skilled player and can build up 40+ prowess (like some videos we've seen), then yeah, he is OP. But the vast majority of players are not that good.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I will say, high demi god tier. His play style little bit hard to keep up. Also I brought him against cavalier chapter 1 warlock, he is dead by degeneration before reaching to sp3.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    i will say this ... i'm starting to buy into the hype lol. i have a woke R4 5* and i'm really thinking about taking him to R5. i mean he's really good .. i just have a problem with his heavies for some reason.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

i will say this ... i'm starting to buy into the hype lol. i have a woke R4 5* and i'm really thinking about taking him to R5. i mean he's really good .. i just have a problem with his heavies for some reason.

My rank 4 took down RoL WS in 28 hits.

Mags sp2 with full prowess is enough to end most fights, at least at the level I play.

He's semi-limited by th Metal tag and IMO defenders that he cannot stun. But all great champs need a weakness.
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Should the Buffs be Passives?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Prowess sp3 op bleed and bleed expiration burst damage
  • Options

Prowess sp3 op bleed and bleed expiration burst damage

Most fights are finished before the bleeds expire
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    He isn’t that great against Mysterio tbh, he kinda just messes up magnetos gameplay style
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Red Magneto is Super OP Broken against Metals Champs.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Top. 5. Mutant.

I just completed act 6 today, I am 100% sure if he wasn’t on my roster I would still be stuck in 5.3.2. I fully expect him to carry me to Cav as well.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Personally, I think the argument that he doesn’t work on every matchup doesn’t really hold up.

He works for a lot of the trickiest defenders in the game.

Air Walker, Annihilus, Apocalypse, Crossbones, Darkhawk, Doom, Dragon Man, Guillotine 2099, Heimdall, Hulkbuster. IMIW, Modok, Mojo, Morningstar, Mysterio, Nova, Sentunel, Stealthy, Starky, Thor Rags, Ultrons, Warlock, Wasp and Weapon X

He might not cover every matchup, and not all of the most difficulty defenders, but he’s possibly the best option against most of them

Do you really need a counter to Iron Fist?

He’s only as good as the prevalence of champs with the metal tag

Think Blade but with more great matchups that are more relevant. That’s why I think he’s so good. Just watch, I think he’s going to shape the AW meta

This. Perfectly said.

He's basically a 2020 version of Blade with way more "great matchups" and also doesn't rely on synergies.

Magneto is easily Broken OP Tier in my eyes if Domino and Sunspot are there.
    He’s better than sunspot easily and he’s maybe better than domino.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Which Magneto are you talking about? Red Magneto or Magneto (Marvel Now)House of X?
  • Options

Top. 5. Mutant.

I just completed act 6 today, I am 100% sure if he wasn’t on my roster I would still be stuck in 5.3.2. I fully expect him to carry me to Cav as well.

Many to say act 5 here. Whoops. But point still stands.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Which Magneto are you talking about? Red Magneto or Magneto (Marvel Now)House of X?

Red Magneto 🧲
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I still think Archangel has more use .. so top 4 maybe?