**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QUAKE VS GHOST?!

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
Who is the best overall??
Can a 3 star of any of them be useful in any content from act 4??

QUAKE VS GHOST?! 103 votes

Quake
55%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantTheVyrusSiddhantKwatra16wegnerkCupidrcm2017xandersrevengeJwang1DarthPhalKDSuperFlash10AleorEyrarJChanceH9Rookiieskullduggery72RockypantherxDr_Z01dbergMeebletonTruckace 57 votes
Ghost
44%
Leediman39MaiicolDiazCheeseontoast1GNASTYBROSEFSTALINOnmixRoOOtsBrokenLegendboy2411TheLegend27Jedi_HawkeZombieZeddRabangaJhonST33HorlockFleaRatKing12Kill_Grey-sixate-MiStaLovaDarkEternity 46 votes

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Quake
    Quake as I am really good at her
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost bc you will be able to R5 her as a 6* in the future. Quake will slowly fade away over time :D
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I think quake handles more matchups that are hard
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Ghost
    I'll just leave this here .. ;)

• ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    dot_ditto said:

I'll just leave this here .. ;)

i could do it faster with a 3* nick fury
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I suck with Quake, wish I didnt. Probably the 2 best champs in tbe game. Just depends on who you're great with.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Jaggers68 said:

Ghost needs synergies, quake doesn't. The only reason you could think ghost is better is bc she is 6* available.

I disagree. I only use her with synergies when I'm farming pots in RoL, or doing an LoL path or something. The only thing that can seem a bit scary without her synergies is phasing recoil since I run suicides.

She's put in massive work for me, and the opponents are dead before I even need to worry about recoil. At the start of some fights, I can manage to do 40k damage in 5 seconds with only suicides adding attack.

With or without synergies, she's the best in the game for me.
  • ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
    Seraphion said:

Ghost bc you will be able to R5 her as a 6* in the future. Quake will slowly fade away over time :D

That’s a very long time have you seen cav difficultly and boss rush she runs through all of it. A new difficulty won’t come for months.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Quake

Seraphion said:

That’s a very long time have you seen cav difficultly and boss rush she runs through all of it. A new difficulty won’t come for months.
    Seraphion said:

This is actually interesting. 5/65 quake is better then a 6/3 ghost by a good margin, there’s not really a reasonable argument otherwise. Will ghost at r4 overtake quake? I don’t think so? But as a rank 5 6*, could she? Very possible
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Quake
    Everytime I tried to use Ghost the proper way (the only way !), when I dashed back the AI didn't want to play ball and just sat there pointing and laughing at me, or also dashed back and I was left like a buffoon. Granted, a phased buffoon, but still... Quake doesn't depend so much on the AI.
    I still want to use Ghost though... might try this month in UC.
  • Ghost
    Personally i prefer ghost, I think she’s a bit more well rounded than Quake though honestly it’s different sides of the same coin.

In terms of Act 4 Quake might be a better option with less aggressive AI
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Everytime I tried to use Ghost the proper way (the only way !), when I dashed back the AI didn't want to play ball and just sat there pointing and laughing at me, or also dashed back and I was left like a buffoon. Granted, a phased buffoon, but still... Quake doesn't depend so much on the AI.
    I still want to use Ghost though... might try this month in UC.

Lol, you should see RoL AI nowadays 🤮
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Quake
    Harder to learn, but spend a couple weeks with a 3/4* dueling Emma Frost and watching YouTube videos, and you’ll reach a new capacity for taking late game content.

Throw a Nick Fury and Deadpool on the team with suicides on even a 3* Quake, and I’m pretty sure act 4 just became a joke.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Ghost
    Jaggers68 said:

Ghost needs synergies, quake doesn't. The only reason you could think ghost is better is bc she is 6* available.

If you are not a skilled player with ghost, same with quake, any of them work for you.
    I'm in love with my ghost without sinergies and without suicides, she trough across so many content, same with quake so you just need learn how to play with you like more.