**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong decision taken??

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
Guys i got a 5 star awakening gem crystal from the treasure island, and was waiting for a mutant awakening gem to arise( for my archangel) but to my disappointment, it landed on science, and the only science champ i have is red hulk ( you may know it if you have read my previous posts). Since he had some good advantages, i used it up on him, but i still regret thinking i should had preserved it for someone like the Thing, Human torch, void or someone cool. Please say me if my decision was wrong.

Wrong decision taken?? 75 votes

Yes!! Total blunder!! Ag's are very rare!!
38%
ЗАКСОЛИНMrTicTac19992008Hammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1Tarun46AdvUnidentifiedCreatureLegendboy2411Colonaut123Amazing_Demon05MadEyeMoody_333Mikusik1HassamaMamaBawa69Destroy4589SneakyWarriorChewie420M_Master19Unio77Vendemiaire 29 votes
Nah, chill, rulk is cool too and you'll get more ag in the future
54%
winterthurMr_PlatypusTheVyrusLvernon15Ab_SamadRoOOtsCupidMcord117Kerneasrcm2017playinggameletMollinaryDenzel116RookiieThatOneMasterGamerXva23RockypantherxHector_1475Dart1981te_dua_shum 41 votes
Its no way a harm??
5%
gohard123Manar198xHedronMCOCHazza 4 votes
Any other comments(please put it down?)
1%
Rabanga 1 vote

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Ugh. I got a Cosmic and Mutant. I used the Mutant on Colossus and saved up the Cosmic as I only have Venompool. That science would have helped me. I have Void, Torch, and She-Hulk.

You'll be disappointed once you get someone that needs a dupe. But anyway, you must love your Red Hulk. So that's okay.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    It's still a solid decision. It benefits Red Hulk a lot to end fight quicker and he does not need any sig stones. You will get another in the future. You did fine, don't overthink it.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Red hulk is not at all bad.
    Ability is good.
    But u should have waited
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    As long as you like red hulk it wasn’t a bad choice. I would’ve saved for someone else, but Kabam are giving atleast an awakening gem a month. Eventually you’ll get the gem back.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Still thought RNG may never work in your favour.
    I had a tech AG and used it on ghost, because she was my only tech champ. I realised that I made a mistake and should have saved it for a champ who really needs it.

I've never pulled a tech AG ever since.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s not a top option because he doesn’t need it, makes him a bit more tanky and allows him to deal with non debuff forms of incinerate,not a bad choice but not the best choice
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    If you like Rulk, it's good. AGs are now easier to get, so maybe not best decision, but not like me awakening 4* Ant-man back in the day (like 4 yrs ago)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Thank you all, i was worrying for so long.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

I had a tech AG and used it on ghost, because she was my only tech champ. I realised that I made a mistake and should have saved it for a champ who really needs it.

Heyy i don't get you, you regret using your ag on ghost?? Seriously??
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Awakening RHulk is not a bad choice. Yes you can save it for Void or HT but how long you have to wait? That’s an opportunity cost for using an item and benefit from it right now vs future usage. That’s totally depends on whether you use RHulk more afterwards.

Btw, Domino synergy with Massacre is not good enough without RHulk. And RHulk alone is insane with SP3 after 10 furies.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Heyy i don't get you, you regret using your ag on ghost?? Seriously??
    There are other tech champs who need it more. All it does is give ghost power per miss. I have tech champs who need the AG more. I don't expect you to understand.
  • LuisTheNo2LuisTheNo2 Posts: 3
    Unio77 said:

I wouldn't regret using a generic on ghost.her awakened ability is really useful
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Should have saved it. I got Skill AG and i wanted anything but Skill one... Was disappointed because i had only Falcon Winter soldier and Agent Venom as my 5* Skill champions.
    2 days later i went for a shot at that legendary crystal in Master Difficulty and it was worth it ❤️ as I got 5* Nick Fury from it and that Skill AG got a use 😍
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Its no way a harm??
    You've already used it. No need to think about should've would've could've
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Should have saved it. I got Skill AG and i wanted anything but Skill one... Was disappointed because i had only Falcon Winter soldier and Agent Venom as my 5* Skill champions.
    2 days later i went for a shot at that legendary crystal in Master Difficulty and it was worth it ❤️ as I got 5* Nick Fury from it and that Skill AG got a use 😍

Ignore my vote tho... Accidently voted for blunder. RHulk is a great Champion too... As long as you use him then its good. You will get many chances at gem in future
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Kerneas said:

If you like Rulk, it's good. AGs are now easier to get, so maybe not best decision, but not like me awakening 4* Ant-man back in the day (like 4 yrs ago)

Ant-man's Glancing sig ability actually makes him pretty useful! My duped 5* r4 clears a lot of content. The glancing ability helps out if I don't have a clean fight. Nice when I get hit and it doesn't do much damage.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i used a science gem on my 5* RHulk and i don't regret it at all: faster ramp up, incinerate resistance for mephisto and really nice physical resistance for general use. not the best option by any means, but not the worst too ^_^
  • Nah, chill, rulk is cool too and you'll get more ag in the future
    Easier and faster ramp up. He’s a solid basic champ and awesome for this AW Map
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Awakening gems are too precious to use on B-champions. Don't get me wrong: Rhulk is amazing. I still use my 4*. I don't think he's good enough for a gem. You will regret using it when you pull a much better champion who needs their sig.