**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Art design - Act 7 and previous comparisons...

Does anyone think Act art design has genuinely becoming less and less distinct over time?

Comments

• Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    It rendered back to comic style but Kabam did not ask the community regarding an imminent important and debatable change
  • Options
    The cover from Act 1 - 6 are 'good'
  • Options
    However there is nothing unique about Act 7 to make it more distinctive
  • Options
    Also act 6 chapter cover - it seems 🗑️
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Honestly I don't care how it looks as long as the fights in those chapter aren't unit fests.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    None of my comments are actually accurate to my true opinion - Just rushed over uselessly basic points - But I think Kabam should be more interactive with the community over permanent art design - E.g polls - also Act 6 chapter cover seems kind of bland and is barley intriguing - it's just a family together who aren't in reality it rendered back to cheap 2D - Forgive me if that upsets you and I am not saying that with wicked intent - it juxtaposes and diverges quite substantially from the actual storyline and seems very bland
  • Options
    People desire for future story Content to be revealed at an appropriate time to be increased in pleasure and satisfaction - Carina at the front cover of act 7 ruins that wise implementation
  • Options
    Or to be hidden
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    I think they look fine, but the some of the event quest ones in the past....

Brawl in the Battlerealm looked awesome
  • Options
    edited September 2020

I think they look fine, but the some of the event quest ones in the past....

Brawl in the Battlerealm looked awesome

Some of them are really good usually -we should trust the art design team but I would say on act 6 chapter cover and act 7 Beta art design they have been slacking
  • Options
    Even within quests the maze theme was excellent and granted a feeling of uniqueness and came with the grandmaster which represented the characteristics of his true embodiment a dire maze but in act 6 we have none of that till the final Quest but even that was not unique however it had fat in quite well
  • Options
    But even that too we had already seen before...
  • Options
    Well in Act 6 the theme was money throughout and no passion
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Is it Complaint Post O'Clock already?
  • Options

Is it Complaint Post O'Clock already?

Don't know what that is