Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Art design - Act 7 and previous comparisons...

Does anyone think Act art design has genuinely becoming less and less distinct over time?

Comments

• Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    It rendered back to comic style but Kabam did not ask the community regarding an imminent important and debatable change
  • Options
    The cover from Act 1 - 6 are 'good'
  • Options
    However there is nothing unique about Act 7 to make it more distinctive
  • Options
    Also act 6 chapter cover - it seems 🗑️
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Honestly I don't care how it looks as long as the fights in those chapter aren't unit fests.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    None of my comments are actually accurate to my true opinion - Just rushed over uselessly basic points - But I think Kabam should be more interactive with the community over permanent art design - E.g polls - also Act 6 chapter cover seems kind of bland and is barley intriguing - it's just a family together who aren't in reality it rendered back to cheap 2D - Forgive me if that upsets you and I am not saying that with wicked intent - it juxtaposes and diverges quite substantially from the actual storyline and seems very bland
  • Options
    People desire for future story Content to be revealed at an appropriate time to be increased in pleasure and satisfaction - Carina at the front cover of act 7 ruins that wise implementation
  • Options
    Or to be hidden
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
    I think they look fine, but the some of the event quest ones in the past....

Brawl in the Battlerealm looked awesome
  • Options
    edited September 2020

I think they look fine, but the some of the event quest ones in the past....

Brawl in the Battlerealm looked awesome

Some of them are really good usually -we should trust the art design team but I would say on act 6 chapter cover and act 7 Beta art design they have been slacking
  • Options
    Even within quests the maze theme was excellent and granted a feeling of uniqueness and came with the grandmaster which represented the characteristics of his true embodiment a dire maze but in act 6 we have none of that till the final Quest but even that was not unique however it had fat in quite well
  • Options
    But even that too we had already seen before...
  • Options
    Well in Act 6 the theme was money throughout and no passion
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Is it Complaint Post O'Clock already?
  • Options

Is it Complaint Post O'Clock already?

Don't know what that is