**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Cap IW still Beyond God Tier Unawakened?

Just pulled a 5 star Cap IW. I know his awakened ability is really good. But can he still put out crazy damage without being awakened?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    damage isn't really based on sig, tho im sure it helps a little with the armor breaks. his damage is still pretty good with out sig, but he has far less utility
  • Options
    Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    So you think even unawakened he’s an easy r4? No doubt about it?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Awakened and max signature he is definitely beyond god tier.
    Unawakened maybe god tier at max.
  • Options
    @Paul_Rudd absolutely. He was my 1st 5* R5/65 and I ranked him unawakened. He's now Max Sig and that much better, but absolutely worth it without the sig ability. He can deliver the damage just as well as he can prevent it! Phenomenal Block Proficiency. Added attack & resistance when Kinetically Charged. Load up 5 Kinetic Charges Parry/Heavy into a S2 and WHAM! Solid damage, especially if you get a crit. Same deal with his S3, 5 Charges, Parry/Heavy and launch the S3. 100% Defensive AAR with his S1 and Bleed. He's brilliant!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Paul_Rudd said:

you'd probably have better options imo. his block proficiency is very useful for matchups like aw where you want to play very safe and reparry and block. if you need an unstoppable counter, he's your guy too. except for things
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Paul_Rudd said:

worth r5 unawakened
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He's one of the only champions in the game who has guaranteed survivability.

If you're good with your parries he can practically live forever as long as you can dex special attacks easily and there is no fun and interactive damage.

He's insanely good. Was my 2nd r5.

• Options

@Paul_Rudd absolutely. He was my 1st 5* R5/65 and I ranked him unawakened. He's now Max Sig and that much better, but absolutely worth it without the sig ability. He can deliver the damage just as well as he can prevent it! Phenomenal Block Proficiency. Added attack & resistance when Kinetically Charged. Load up 5 Kinetic Charges Parry/Heavy into a S2 and WHAM! Solid damage, especially if you get a crit. Same deal with his S3, 5 Charges, Parry/Heavy and launch the S3. 100% Defensive AAR with his S1 and Bleed. He's brilliant!

Thanks for the advice I appreciate it

• Options

Paul_Rudd said:

you'd probably have better options imo. his block proficiency is very useful for matchups like aw where you want to play very safe and reparry and block. if you need an unstoppable counter, he's your guy too. except for things
    Not really lol, he’s no doubt the best science 5 star I have. I typically run. 5 star Ghost, Doom, CMM, and 6 star Nick Fury. So I’d have no prob replacing my 4 star wasp for him in my lineup.

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    more god tier
  • Options

He's God un, BGT Awakened
    also Hi Paul rudd

Hi Dons :)