**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine 2099 Appreciation Post.

Comments

• 2BadNinjaz2BadNinjaz Posts: 19
    Nice !
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

If she could carry over her combo like aegon she would be a top 5 champ in my book. Number one for abyss

Then I think she'll be literally useless in every other content. She'd be similar to Sabretooth with sasquatch synergy before they adjusted it. Imagine that...
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention:

Another reason I absolutely LOVE using Guilly 2099 is because she can backdraft light intercepts on a blocking opponent. Bruh, that's so rare nowadays! She's probably the only champ who can actually do it reliably and consistently, and her reach makes a lot of other stuff possible.

In LoL, if you're skilled enough, no blocking is necessary. You can literally intercept all day with her!

I assume someone else can relate to this.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I concur she has rly nice utility and great damage

Did 6.2.5 venom? Anyways he had caustic tempers 1% regen and the poison node I believe, had to go up to a 700 hit combo to defeat him and had no other option

Did paths 2-3 in LOL with her saved a lot of items due to her regen

Oh hell, that doesn't sound like a fun fight...
    Kinda was a bit fun too

I was doing around 2k per hit at 600 hits so it would have been around 20k a hit at max and it was fun seeing his health bar go back an forth like a tug o war
    What rank?
    Highest I've gotten is 22k mediums at 371 hits against 6.2 sinister
    Damn...highest I've gotten is about 6k per hit against Rolverine. At around 200 hits or so on a rank 3!
    Update: I was actually getting 13k per hit in energy damage on RoL wolvie yesterday. At about 300 hits into the fight.

Also, she's rank 4 now.
    Jaded said:

I don’t do much without her.

Nice! You're making me feel better about going for a 10% tech from the T5CC selector for Omega boss rush, lol.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    When I saw the gameplay for her I instantly downloaded the game and it was my dream to get her.
    She ended up being my first 5 Star character and have her at rank 4 right now I plan to take her to rank 5 some day I'm just good for now hoping I'll get the 6 Star version :)
    Jinøra said:

When I saw the gameplay for her I instantly downloaded the game and it was my dream to get her.
    She ended up being my first 5 Star character and have her at rank 4 right now I plan to take her to rank 5 some day I'm just good for now hoping I'll get the 6 Star version :)

Me too 😍
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I have mine at 6* r2 I took her up ahead of taking to ghost to r5,but damn its worth it, I have never looked back, AQ is a joke just keep spamming sp1 and let your armor and regen do the worrying for you,AW? not the best but she is really nice for it,this months UC EQ?,Apocalypse was just a bad joke I just ramp her b4 going in and its just pure cheesing, in short fights I don't Even bother ramping her up I just spam sp1 and let them die.
    I decided to finally become cav after been lazy for a long time,and I did 6.1.2,6.1.3,6.1.4 yesternight and she just clears the path with ease and I use NF for the boss,she is currently in AQ when am done am doing 6.1.5 next.

I love her a lot,can't wait to r3 her, by the way I see people complaining about getting to sp3 with her,the thing I do is I activate assault function so I don't have to throw sp1 to to control power anymore and I throw heavies to both give me combo shield and build me to sp3 faster,throwing heavies gives you enough power as doing a combo but less damage making it easier to get to sp3,but trust me if you still cant get to sp3 with this then trust me that healthpool is not something that she cant deal with without the ramp up,she's a beast and I enjoy playing her
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I don't have her.But I have ghost and warlock.Does she bring anything new to the table?

I don't have her.But I have ghost and warlock.Does she bring anything new to the table?

She power controls better than warlock if you ask me. Warlock's power control is strictly through specials, while she can do her through special 1 and her mediums with her prefight active.

Her armor up is at least 2-4 times more effective than warlock's, and it refreshes much faster, making her better for havok and crumbling armor, since her power drain is also not limited to blocking in the case of warlock. In addition, she doesn't have to sacrifice utility for damage in the case of warlock. You can power control, heal, control Regen, etc. While still doing your massive energy damage by the side.

Her degen is something that nobody is immune to, unlike warlock who has some relatively bad matchups with his bleed. She doesn't rely on armor breaks either, as her damage is independent of debuffs. She has a MUCH better Regen than warlock, easily covering block damage and recoil through her prefight ability, and her self repair. And of course, she's a more annoying defender than warlock.

As for Ghost, I'm not going to be the one to compare them as they have much different functionalities. Ghost is still far ahead of these 2, and I'd rate them as the best 3 of the tech class. Although, I personally feel Guilly is better than warlock, but is underrated compared to him due to her overpowered nature in day-to-day content.
    Kill_Grey said:

She power controls better than warlock if you ask me. Warlock's power control is strictly through specials, while she can do her through special 1 and her mediums with her prefight active.

Her armor up is at least 2-4 times more effective than warlock's, and it refreshes much faster, making her better for havok and crumbling armor, since her power drain is also not limited to blocking in the case of warlock. In addition, she doesn't have to sacrifice utility for damage in the case of warlock. You can power control, heal, control Regen, etc. While still doing your massive energy damage by the side.

Her degen is something that nobody is immune to, unlike warlock who has some relatively bad matchups with his bleed. She doesn't rely on armor breaks either, as her damage is independent of debuffs. She has a MUCH better Regen than warlock, easily covering block damage and recoil through her prefight ability, and her self repair. And of course, she's a more annoying defender than warlock.

As for Ghost, I'm not going to be the one to compare them as they have much different functionalities. Ghost is still far ahead of these 2, and I'd rate them as the best 3 of the tech class. Although, I personally feel Guilly is better than warlock, but is underrated compared to him due to her overpowered nature in day-to-day content.
    By the way, tis isn't coming from a completely biased perspective as I've played extensively with the 3 characters. This is just my opinion.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

By the way, tis isn't coming from a completely biased perspective as I've played extensively with the 3 characters. This is just my opinion.
    Thanks for the explanation.Although I love warlock I see that she does bring more utility with her to complement ghost and warlock. You are entitled to your opinion.But I think warlock is a better champ than her overall.This can change when I get her
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Thanks for the explanation.Although I love warlock I see that she does bring more utility with her to complement ghost and warlock. You are entitled to your opinion.But I think warlock is a better champ than her overall.This can change when I get her
    Pull her first and decide,I have both and I will take her over warlock any day any time
    I will
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

Was wondering the same. I've been using Ghost and Warlock and they've helped me through alot of content.

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I should start a taskmaster appreciation post so thanks for the idea @Kill_Grey
    MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    If anything I'll do it when i become a 4* because I dont want to get 1k more disagrees
    MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    If anything I'll do it when i become a 4* because I dont want to get 1k more disagrees
    Lmao 😂
    edited September 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Lmao 😂
    If i do it @KDSuperFlash10 @Etjama @Masterpuff and @SpideyFunko would hate me more than they already do, actually that would be fun
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Lmao 😂
    If i do it @KDSuperFlash10 @Etjama @Materpuff and @SpideyFunko would hate me more than they already do, actually that would be fun
    Don't even think about it...
    edited September 2020

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Lmao 😂
    If i do it @KDSuperFlash10 @Etjama @Materpuff and @SpideyFunko would hate me more than they already do, actually that would be fun
    it is in a draft right now all I need to do is press post
    if i get 15 likes on this post I'll do it today
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Lmao 😂
    everyone like this post it will give you a good 5* or 6*
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Lmao 😂
    You won't hear the end of it... just warning ya... 💀💀💀
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Lmao 😂
    just hit *disagree* 😁 I would prefer if you don't make a Taskmaster appreciation thread 👍
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Using G2099 is very fun and intriguing. Ramped up she is sooooo powerful. and sometimes opponents is almost dying and you haven't reached your sp3. So being that the case, I always try to parry and heavy 4 times at the start of the fight cause heavy attacks creates more power for myself. If opponents is at 50%, i will no use any of my specials until i reach sp3, if opponents is around 75% i use my sp2, and then start building up that power meter. if opponents is dying fast, then i would have to parry quite a bit until i reach 3 bar of power and then launch my sp3. it is all about management. with lots of power comes great responsibility i guess :)

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Lmao 😂
    You won't hear the end of it... just warning ya... 💀💀💀
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Lol, sure thing bro.
    Lmao 😂
    just hit *disagree* 😁 I would prefer if you don't make a Taskmaster appreciation thread 👍
    you know what I am feeling like doing it later this week so no exact date but ill put the release of it on a post somewhere so be aware