**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my 5 star roster

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Also please advise me on who to rank up next. I’m thinking Guillotine 2099 and Torch to r5. I don’t run suicides.

Rate my 5 star roster 33 votes

6%
Xva23Hoodie25 2 votes
18%
UnidentifiedCreatureZombieZeddThicco_ModeAziz5253Agent_22Yodabolt21 6 votes
30%
RamadaEsket1t_420Iron_Patriot_is_litVbnmeDretlleKrishna24MasterpuffSaltpaiM_Master19DarkKnight646 10 votes
30%
Scopeotoe987Disgruntled_User_123PotatolegionAdil08StellanLivingLegendxVercingetorixHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHelluvaPullPaul_Rudd 10 votes
3%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
3%
JChanceH9 1 vote
3%
MaxGaming 1 vote
0%
0%
6%
unoobmeproThebombsquad1 2 votes

Comments

• Options

Meant to press 7. Very good roster, incredibly solid, just rank up some more of those r4s to r5 and you got an 8-9

Who do you think I should rank up?
  • Options

Meant to press 7. Very good roster, incredibly solid, just rank up some more of those r4s to r5 and you got an 8-9

Corvus, Torch, Domino and sym are beast. Sym is a top 3 mystic, and an amazing mystic if you got no doom or Claire. I would aim too corvus and Sym, since you got 2 science and Mutants, but overall, those 4 are god tier or beyond champs
    I don't really like Domino. She is too RNG and synergy dependent for me to take her to r5. I keep telling myself I should r5 Corvus but his damage is just not there without suicides. As for Torch, he is my prime candidate atm. Sym Supreme is up there as well.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    idk maybe falcon buff will be something useful. for now, maybe doc ock? seems like you need a power controller
  • Options

idk maybe falcon buff will be something useful. for now, maybe doc ock? seems like you need a power controller

I've contemplated Doc Ock in the past but now that I have Guillotine 2099 I think I'm gonna use all my tech catalysts on her and r5 her. But yeah you're right, the gaping hole in my roster is a power controller. I want Doctor Doom!
  • Options

I have Punisher 2099, Gambit, and Falcon, so I'm really hoping they're good. Especially Falcon, my skill class is really lacking.
  • Options

Corvus, Torch, Domino and sym are beast. Sym is a top 3 mystic, and an amazing mystic if you got no doom or Claire. I would aim too corvus and Sym, since you got 2 science and Mutants, but overall, those 4 are god tier or beyond champs
    I don't really like Domino. She is too RNG and synergy dependent for me to take her to r5. I keep telling myself I should r5 Corvus but his damage is just not there without suicides. As for Torch, he is my prime candidate atm. Sym Supreme is up there as well.
    Even with all charges? I find mine to be really nice just for preventing evasion and auto block, so iron man infinity war is a cow I milk lol. But it’s your champs not mine. Agree with Domino, but her abilities are supposed to help with rng. Torch and Sym will always be gods. Swedish used them in his abyss run path 2, so they’re all amazing. :
    I mean he does pretty good damage with all charges, but that ramp up is just brutal. I'd rather just use Colossus and finish the fight so much quicker. Yeah I saw Swedeah's abyss path 2 run, Torch and Sym wrecked it!
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Torch for sure if you don’t run suicides, guilly is much stronger with them
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rank up guilly because you don't seem to have a good power controller and/or havok counter ranked up.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Rank up guilly because you don't seem to have a good power controller and/or havok counter ranked up.

Colossus is r5 and a great Havok counter. But yeah I’m ranking up Guilly for her great damage and utility!
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Colossus is r5 and a great Havok counter. But yeah I’m ranking up Guilly for her great damage and utility!
    Oh yeah, I didn't notice Colossus at first, lol
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Nice decision!
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Solid entry level roster for late game content. Rank up Corvus.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yeah r5 Torch.
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    If I were you I would rank up Corvus and switch to suicides. Then rank up G99, Domino, Sentinel and Havok.