**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Counter to Thorns?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Probably the worse node ever made... who are the best counters?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Havok imiw Hyperion since he can power gain and spam sp1
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    What does Thorns do again? I genuinely can't remember the last time I fought anything on a Thorns node.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

What does Thorns do again? I genuinely can't remember the last time I fought anything on a Thorns node.

Idk I was going to say crit hits damage but then I realized I was talking about Spiked Armor
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Then it is G2099 and Crossbones.
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

ItsDamien said:

Idk I was going to say crit hits damage but then I realized I was talking about Spiked Armor
    Yeah I can only think about Spiked Armor, I can't remember Thorns at all.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

ItsDamien said:

MaxGaming said:

ItsDamien said:

Pretty sure thorns is "all physical attacks reflect 15% damage back to the attacker"
    then use Doom and don't passive stun
  • Options

Worst node ever? Try Slashed tires bruh

Never fought that one. But All those fun and interactive nodes are terrible
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

heh i’m still having nightmares about biohazard and vigor on 6.1.6 crossbones cause i don’t have a healblock/ double immune counter

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Whatever node combination 6.2.5 Mordo had. Now that was the worst I've seen.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    any non contact attacks, quake, omega havok domino yondu hype sp1 spam etc. If you are referring to the lane in 6.3 use the live intel boost skill attackers gain a passive effect protecting them from passive damage back for 12 seconds crits refresh it
  • Options
    RU11011 said:

ItsDamien said:

MaxGaming said:

ItsDamien said:

Pretty sure thorns is "all physical attacks reflect 15% damage back to the attacker"
    Oh. So energy attacks only? Or non-contact attacks?

I'm tired.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

RU11011 said:

ItsDamien said:

MaxGaming said:

ItsDamien said:

I'm tired.
    No idea. All I know is that the easiest way to deal with it is a Sig 200 Namor. For the sake of the OP, I hope it's physical attacks only
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Yup one of the worst war paths ever! Or the thorns. Both we terrible back then.
  • Options

any non contact attacks, quake, omega havok domino yondu hype sp1 spam etc. If you are referring to the lane in 6.3 use the live intel boost skill attackers gain a passive effect protecting them from passive damage back for 12 seconds crits refresh it

Thank you!

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Hypes first hit on the sp1 still makes contact, but another option is CMM in binary mode
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

RU11011 said:

ItsDamien said:

MaxGaming said:

ItsDamien said:

I'm tired.
    Pretty sure it’s contact attacks only.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Thorns

Omega red
    Max sig namor
    Havok
    Quake
  • Options

Thank you so much. I’m literally at here thinking about how to approach that lane right now