**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Daredevil classic be ever be entitled for buff?

2»

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Whole month of grinding resulted in these as my last 2 pulls...lets buff these useless champs or remove them, they are woefully outdated and should not be in higher crystal rarities. So quick to put champs like these, Joe Fix It, Iron Fist, OG Iron Men, Cap WW2 in the 6* pool, but not favorites like Quake, Hype, SW, Wolverine, or Blade. Lets be honest, leave them as 4* at most, since they aren't good or effective for any content past act 4 anyways.

Guillotine won the vote to be buffed this October or November. So you're getting your wish.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Maybe not at the moment since his twin brother already got one a couple months ago.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I thought this is a new discussion until I see the date...
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Netflix daredevil with synergies Is actually ok. But regular daredevil really is only useful at max sig.

Lol hello old me
  • walker1960walker1960 Posts: 8
    i pulled him 2x as a 6 star.....at least he is duped now...lololol
  • Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    Everyone's entitled to their likes and dislikes. And a buff would be nice. Still, I think OG Daredevil is cool as is. Stuns after SP1 and SP2, and can dodge projectile attacks if awakened. He's usually not a go-to in my roster, but he's not terrible either.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Why such hate on original daredevil? He has an 100% chance to auto evade all projectile attack typ. He has 40% block reduction and combine that with parry the damage can be nothing. His critical hit on sp2 is ok, but the stun is nice bonus. Do not see him as an weakling but see him as the strongest auto-evade champion that can carry you through a contest that you normally can’t dexterity your way out for example Warmachine sp1.... the timing on sp1 Apocalypse is still difficult to dexterity for many players.... maybe blade’s sp2 is hard to dexterity.... Mangog’s sp2 is definitely, for me, the hard sp2 dexterity. There are many tight windows from the opponents projectile based attack for an normal human not being fast enough or can’t dexterity. That’s where original daredevil can help you!