**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please help us settle a best charecter debate!!

2»

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Doom is literally nowhere close to being the best in the game in my opinion. Just not even close.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom

What an insult to put doom in the same category as quake, absolutely laughable. Quake laps him easily

It's not insult its people's opinion.Not everyone likes their champion to charge heavy and dance around in the corner.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake

What an insult to put doom in the same category as quake, absolutely laughable. Quake laps him easily

It's not insult its people's opinion.Not everyone likes their champion to charge heavy and dance around in the corner.
    Doesn't matter if they like it or not. The question is best champ, not most enjoyable. If you're going to say Doom's the best champ, you may as well say Groot's the best champ cause you enjoy playing him.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    You're both wrong ,the best charecter is...
    quake is better but you have to be best at using her or you cant use her get clipped your dead opponent has a special your dead ghost you can finish a fight with a full yellow bar even when running susides (max recoil) but quake is better but only like 5% mcoc players can play quake properly
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    and why is doom on there best is quake and ghost no one coming close then its nick fury then corvus then mabe doom
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    IMO I think Quake and Ghost are even but ghost is slightly better. They both dominate all the acts, both dominate EQ, they both dominate AW and sometimes AW but ghost is better in incursions while quake is better in celeb challenges and bs nodes. But it kinda matters what your favorite game mode is and if you like playing the clamp. I feel quake is boring and incursions is my fav game mode so I have to go with ghost. This is my opinion so....
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Quake

Mate you're being mean to everyone who's wrong lul
    Because it was really insulting towards quake, I wasn’t the mean one....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake then ghost, doom isn’t even top 5 imo, he’s close, probably 6th
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83

It’s not insulting to put doom in a competition with quake. They’re both top 10 and are good with their own respective matchups. Quake can deal with annoying nodes but doom can finish fights much faster. It’s just whoever you prefer and want to use
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Quake
    Ghost is such an exalted standard of champion that she should at least be an option
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    You must be joking. Quake then Ghost.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

You must be dreamin
    😏
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Quake

It’s not insulting to put doom in a competition with quake. They’re both top 10 and are good with their own respective matchups. Quake can deal with annoying nodes but doom can finish fights much faster. It’s just whoever you prefer and want to use
    It absolutely is insulting. They are SO FAR apart that to compare them is an insult to quake. You can prefer to use groot, doesn't mean he's better then corvus.