**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't claim specific iso in stash

Hi there,

I only can claim max, but can't select and claim particular iso. So when I need science iso, but skill iso is expiring sooner I can only claim the oldest skill iso.

Comments

• Options
    Use the FILTERS to narrow down the display to just that Class and Size you want to claim.
  • Options
    BasNLBasNL Posts: 52
    But even then you have to claim certain iso. For instance when you only need a 75 iso and the oldest is a 5000 one. Now you have to claim (or sell) that 5000 iso.
    I wish they would change it back so you can select it manually.
  • Options
    BasNL said:

But even then you have to claim certain iso. For instance when you only need a 75 iso and the oldest is a 5000 one. Now you have to claim (or sell) that 5000 iso.
    I wish they would change it back so you can select it manually.

Nope, you can just filter on BASIC and Tier-1, and the list will just be 75 basic iso then, and doing Claim All will get just 75 Basics. Or just select however many needed.

But if you only need 1 (and you have 2 or more slots available), then just select 1 of whatever you want and select the “CLAIM #”. It will just get that single one.
    (Note, you can select any individual ones UP TO 1 short of your open slots, and the Claim ## will get just those selected. It is when you select all the way up to you max open slots that the problem happens).