Help me in taking decision. Read it once.

2Β»

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

But you are not understanding that best champion need not be the champ that covers more content. It also includes fun animations,enjoyment to play and cool interactions.

That's totally not what he was talking about though.
    Whatever but it was not like my opinion was wrong or anything.
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10
    Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Y'all are ganging up on @Etjama when he's factually correct? What he's talking about is tried and tested by many endgame players.

And here you are calling him an idiot?

Think again lol.

Thanks man, I think @Sarvanga1_ and I are just having a friendly debate. This @Berjibs dude just decided to jump in and be a "forum tough guy". πŸ˜‚
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Not ganging up on him man.He just starts to be really aggressive sometimes
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Y'all are ganging up on @Etjama when he's factually correct? What he's talking about is tried and tested by many endgame players.

Think again lol.

Thanks man, I think @Sarvanga1_ and I are just having a friendly debate. This @Berjibs dude just decided to jump in and be a "forum tough guy". πŸ˜‚
    Yeah I could totally see that.
    You and Sarvanga should just agree to disagree though. Your points contrast like oil and water.
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Think again lol.

You and Sarvanga should just agree to disagree though. Your points contrast like oil and water.
    Immiscible
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10
    Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Think again lol.

Yeah, we can agree to agree to agree to disagree. Though I do disagree that I'm being agressive. Guess that's subjective though.
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Think again lol.

Yeah, we can agree to agree to agree to disagree. Though I do disagree that I'm being agressive. Guess that's subjective though.
    We're cool now man.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not ganging up on him man.He just starts to be really aggressive sometimes

Exactly. Self awareness clearly not in abundance.
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Think again lol.

We're cool now man.
    So we weren't always cool ☹️? Debating's kind of my thing, I find it fun. People like @Berjibs piss me off though. Forum tough guy my a*s.
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Think again lol.

We're cool now man.
    So we weren't always cool ☹️? Debating's kind of my thing, I find it fun. People like @Berjibs piss me off though. Forum tough guy my a*s.
    We were cool then , now we are freezing.
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Think again lol.

We're cool now man.
    We were cool then , now we are freezing.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    i hate sunspot
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10

You generalized it for everybody

No he didn't, he said that he himself wouldn't choose Domino. He never mentioned anyone but himself.

On this topic, I choose Sunspot without a shadow of a doubt. First of all, Sunspot has some of the coolest damage in the game and second of all, his damage and perfect block are both guaranteed, unlike Domino's chance at big damage. Domino has fallen out of the meta but Domino simps are too stubborn to realize that.
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Think again lol.

Or we could, you know, slap each other with some Insightfuls
    What do you say @Sarvanga1_ ?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

Etjama said:

Rookiie said:

I don't get it?

Think again lol.

Or we could, you know, slap each other with some Insightfuls
    What do you say @Sarvanga1_ ?
    ah yes the negotiator
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Domino's pretty much out of the meta in Endgame content.

Not at all
    I can't think of one path in all of Act 6 where I would purposely choose Domino in a team of 5.
    That's just your choice
    Never said it wasn't. What're you on about?
    I'm onto nothing but I have observed that we are always on the opposite sides of the argument.
    So we have different opinions then. What're you on about?

But your opinion is that Doom's a better champ than Quake. So I wouldn't exactly advise people to trust your opinion...
    Never said doom is better ok.
    I have said it is according to the person playing who is the best champ.But you tend to force your opinion on everyone.
    In a poll asking who the best character is, you voted Doom. I think that's pretty self-explanatory. And I don't think I'm pushing any opinions. But hey, I'm biased. Let's just ask everyone else what they think:

Everyone present in this thread, do you think I'm forcing my opinion? Honest answers are welcome.
    You’re being an idiot, I can tell you that.

There’s this phenomenon called voicing one’s opinion, it’s generally a statement that everyone doesn’t agree on but you do. Ever thought of that?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Why are your two jumping Etjama Anyways? Cut it out. It’s a mobile video game forums. Go do something useful. Like other than beating up other people for voicing their opinion.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Domino's pretty much out of the meta in Endgame content.

Not at all
    I can't think of one path in all of Act 6 where I would purposely choose Domino in a team of 5.
    That's just your choice
    Never said it wasn't. What're you on about?
    I'm onto nothing but I have observed that we are always on the opposite sides of the argument.
    So we have different opinions then. What're you on about?

But your opinion is that Doom's a better champ than Quake. So I wouldn't exactly advise people to trust your opinion...
    Never said doom is better ok.
    I have said it is according to the person playing who is the best champ.But you tend to force your opinion on everyone.
    In a poll asking who the best character is, you voted Doom. I think that's pretty self-explanatory. And I don't think I'm pushing any opinions. But hey, I'm biased. Let's just ask everyone else what they think:

Everyone present in this thread, do you think I'm forcing my opinion? Honest answers are welcome.
    You’re being an idiot, I can tell you that.

There’s this phenomenon called voicing one’s opinion, it’s generally a statement that everyone doesn’t agree on but you do. Ever thought of that?

Sure voicing an opinion, I get that, but with such aggression and obnoxiousness?

Guess I’m just from a different era where talking like that would be considered pretty rude but here we are in a place where pointing that out is the thing that’s considered offensive.

@Etjama i apologise for using the word idiot. Enjoy your debating. Maybe tone down the aggression.

Domino Awakened Sig 78

You generalized it for everybody

No he didn't, he said that he himself wouldn't choose Domino. He never mentioned anyone but himself.

On this topic, I choose Sunspot without a shadow of a doubt. First of all, Sunspot has some of the coolest damage in the game and second of all, his damage and perfect block are both guaranteed, unlike Domino's chance at big damage. Domino has fallen out of the meta but Domino simps are too stubborn to realize that.
    Everybody knows you hate domino.
    But you don't need to call everyone who likes domino a simp.And I don't understand whose ortho-meta-para are you talking about.
    edited September 2020
    Domino Awakened Sig 78

Why are your two jumping Etjama Anyways? Cut it out. It’s a mobile video game forums. Go do something useful. Like other than beating up other people for voicing their opinion.

Etjama likes arguing. Don't keep him from having his fun.
  • swmcswswmcsw Member Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…
    I have sunspot r5 and dom r2. I like both. But if I had to choose I'd pick domino. Her fire senergy is just so nice. Makes life super easy.
  • PlinkoPlinko Member Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10
    It’s a tough choice and you can’t go wrong with either. I use both but I picked sunspot because he doesn’t rely on rng where sunspot simply needs to hit one or two sp1s and finish them with an sp2. I like perfect block and hitting high damage through blocks too. Of course incinerate immune makes him not as good. That’s where domino is better though.