Help me in taking decision. Read it once.

Still_Worthy_1Still_Worthy_1 Member Posts: 69 β˜…
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have collect resources to rank 5 my first 5* but i am confuse in two champs whom should i??

Help me in taking decision. Read it once. 97 votes

Suspot Awakened Sig 10
37%
Alex13369SpicyslicerLvernon15SiddhantKwatra16wegnerkRoOOtsAshman331BrokenReferenceThe_Blue_JaguarspaceoctopusKDSuperFlash10ZombieZeddSbkruebKill_GreyEtjamaTiger360ArsozAaronc94Etm34 36 votes
Domino Awakened Sig 78
62%
PantherusNZNoodes_Drake2078MagrailothosnameplasMityAntLilMaddogHTThunderGodF317PizzabeatpseudosaneArchdemon_Manav_preet0808Legendboy2411bluebubble100KnightZeroAleorKnightNvrEndingRookiieIamant1 61 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
Β«1

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    JK I'm a Domino simp
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10
    Domino's pretty much out of the meta in Endgame content.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    You generalized it for everybody
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    I can't think of one path in all of Act 6 where I would purposely choose Domino in a team of 5.
    That's just your choice
    Never said it wasn't. What're you on about?
    I'm onto nothing but I have observed that we are always on the opposite sides of the argument.
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

sunspot was never in it.
    His perfect block and ability to use incinerates on himself to his advantage makes him better than Domino for Endgame content imo. She has no reliable utility and I'd rather have Sunspot's guaranteed damage than Domino's chance at big numbers.
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    I can't think of one path in all of Act 6 where I would purposely choose Domino in a team of 5.
    That's just your choice
    I'm onto nothing but I have observed that we are always on the opposite sides of the argument.
    So we have different opinions then. What're you on about?

But your opinion is that Doom's a better champ than Quake. So I wouldn't exactly advise people to trust your opinion...
    Never said doom is better ok.
    I have said it is according to the person playing who is the best champ.But you tend to force your opinion on everyone.
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

But your opinion is that Doom's a better champ than Quake. So I wouldn't exactly advise people to trust your opinion...
    Better is a subjective word.You won't understand
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

I have said it is according to the person playing who is the best champ.But you tend to force your opinion on everyone.
    In a poll asking who the best character is, you voted Doom. I think that's pretty self-explanatory. And I don't think I'm pushing any opinions. But hey, I'm biased. Let's just ask everyone else what they think:

Everyone present in this thread, do you think I'm forcing my opinion? Honest answers are welcome.
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    He was not asking for rank up advice.He was asking a trivial question.I voted for doom because I like doom more.
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10

He was not asking for rank up advice.He was asking a trivial question.I voted for doom because I like doom more.

Well then you didn't understand the poll since the title was, "Please help us settle a best character debate!" πŸ˜‚
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    I disagree domino is fully out of the meta, but there are better mutants. Sunspot and Domino I would put together in tier.

There are some nodes that domino crushes or ones where she is the only option that really works well.(PULL I’m looking at you)

Sunspot has really great utility too, but I hate his play style. So I went with domino.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

In a poll asking who the best character is, you voted Doom. I think that's pretty self-explanatory. And I don't think I'm pushing any opinions. But hey, I'm biased. Let's just ask everyone else what they think:

Everyone present in this thread, do you think I'm forcing my opinion? Honest answers are welcome.
    You’re being an idiot, I can tell you that.

Domino Awakened Sig 78
    But you are not understanding that best champion need not be the champ that covers more content. It also includes fun animations,enjoyment to play and cool interactions.
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10
    Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

And why do you think that?
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

Don't be too Harsh on him man
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

I mean, I said honest answers are welcome. I just want to know why he thinks I'm being an idiot.
    Etjama said:

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

Yeah fair enough but the forum tough guys are pretty tiresome.
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10

But you are not understanding that best champion need not be the champ that covers more content. It also includes fun animations,enjoyment to play and cool interactions.

That's totally not what he was talking about though.
    Suspot Awakened Sig 10
    Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

Lol, how am I being a forum tough guy? I'm stating an opinion and asking for other people's opinions.
    Calling someone an idiot seems like something a "forum tough guy" would do.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Member Posts: 287 β˜…
    Domino Awakened Sig 78
    Etjama said:

What endgame are you playing mate? Or is it decision made by watching youtube only? Lol
    Etjama said:

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

Berjibs said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Not at all
    That's just your choice

Lol, how am I being a forum tough guy? I'm stating an opinion and asking for other people's opinions.
    Calling someone an idiot seems like something a "forum tough guy" would do.
    Yawn