**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Before the showdow leaderboards are updated, here’s the apparent new world record & my personal best

13»

Comments

• Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Akumaccb said:

Leaderboards are updated, my time with ghost wasn’t captured cos that run was clocked a few hours before the update

Still in the lead tho. Nice time. My time actually held up for nr 1 in europe :lol: oh well time to ghost it
    And ghost it you shall, I’m just gonna wait for tmr’s update before I make my next move.
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    This update has confirmed another thing; that if your most recent new personal best was clocked within a few hours of the update going live, it isn’t captured. @Kabam Miike seeking confirmation that my time with ghost was captured by the servers, I have the screenshot as evidence too.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Maybe the leaderboard is not updating all 3 regions at one go. Just have to wait.
  • Options

Maybe the leaderboard is not updating all 3 regions at one go. Just have to wait.

Nah they have said before anything within hours of it beeing updated isnt added. Will show up tomorrow
    Maybe it could be updated again late afternoon over here (for you tomorrow).
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Honestly? I'm just glad I managed to beat this in a unique way with a champ most people completely forget exists half the time. I know I won't qualify (my Ghost skills suck and my Magneto's not ranked up) so I'm just happy I've managed to inspire at least a couple people.

Sometimes skill isn't about speed, but ingenuity, ya know?
  • Options
    Big Congrats! B)